Maria Marie New song by RCPM

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
This song was sang at JJ's Cantina at the January Jam 1-29-11. It is not released yet but will be on the new album coming out in April. It is a great song click to listen to a version recorded just recently by Music Fog.

Maria Marie

Last edited:
T

Tomcat

heck yeah... smokin band...... sorry i missed them in rocky point !!!! i hope there a is a next time as i would love to hear them in person ! heck yeah :)
This song was sang at JJ's Cantina at the January Jam 1-29-11. It is not released yet but will be on the new album coming out in April. It is a great song click to listen to a version recorded just recently by Music Fog.

Maria Marie

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
heck yeah... smokin band...... sorry i missed them in rocky point !!!! i hope there a is a next time as i would love to hear them in person ! heck yeah :)
They will be back in Penasco in June I am waiting to hear from the band what the date is but when I get it I will post it here

dmcauley

Maybe, just maybe you're not such a bad guy after all. LMFAO
Ireally think that you are good for Penasco , but that doesn't mean I always agree with you.:thumbsup:

gringa

Hi All,

Heard this tune again on Fri night at the PHX Art Museum for 1st Fridays (Rog, PH & JD played a fairly long set) and can't wait for the release!
Actually, saw Rog 3x in 9 days which is some sort of record for us!

P

Penasco Pirate

Circus Mexicus will be June 11th this year...Come on, Russ! A newsy guy like you knows how to look stuff up, no? www.azpeacemakers.com will fullfil all the needs of the faithful! Check out the store while you're there...All the music is there along with a lot of cool stuff!

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Circus Mexicus will be June 11th this year...Come on, Russ! A newsy guy like you knows how to look stuff up, no? www.azpeacemakers.com will fullfil all the needs of the faithful! Check out the store while you're there...All the music is there along with a lot of cool stuff!
sometimes I am either tired, or lazy or the information gets posted to their site after I make my post. Whatever thanks for the heads up on June Pirate sincerely Circus Mexiruss (Rosie came up with this)