Marine Vet Jailed Since August

playaperro

El Pirata
Pobre Hombre, made a bad judgement call, should of pulled over to the right and called for help, tow truck, just stop and throw the ammo out, Saw him on the news African-American, he did not look like a typical smuggler, but who knows whats they look like!

Tedram

Tedram
Good thread..... I have been going to PP for over 25 years and have never heard about the pocket knife issue. I always have a nice folding knife in my pocket. Guess I have been lucky.

Roberto

Remember that Mexico's legal system considers you guilty until you prove you're innocent not like in the US innocent until proven guilty. If the Ministerio Publico (prosecutor) believes there is evidence against you you can be held without trial for quite awhile. Yo could be allowed to be 'held' in a hotel under some circumstances, if you can pay. Trials are also very different, everything is submitted to the judge in writing with no questioning or oral arguments to develop or clarify information. Under the terms of the Meridia Initiative Mexico has agreed to open up the process and has started training Abogados how to present in court. I read that Sonora has started the process of change. One good thing is that the police have wide disgression, not like in the US. Even without mordita you can often talk your way out of a small jam. I never pay a bite and lately every time I say let's go to court, they say forget it and go away, probably looking for someone that will pay.

jerry

the translation...
in relation to his office quoted in the background, I will let you know that bows and arrows are not regulated by the secretary of national defense, on the other hand, does not require extraordinary leave for the sport of Transportation as required Article 13 / 0 of the federal firearms and explosives.

Without further ado, I reiterate to you the assurances of my highest consideration.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
on the gas station guy finding casings in the back I would not be to sure they were not planted.I found A 4 10 shell in the back of my truck once after leaving a Pemex in Altar.I luckily needed something in the back after stopping for a pee and spotted it.20 miles down the road at a crossroads the checkpoint seemed really interested in the bed of my truck.Now this might just have been me being paranoid but Altar had a crooked chief at the time.

Lol, I dont think so Jerry.