Max's Cafe

Lynnie

Had breakfast at Max's this morning. It is a great place to take guests on their first visit. Yummy!!

GV Jack

Snorin God
I have eaten breakfast at Max's a number of times. The best Bloody Mary going and wonderful Eggs Benedict.

The Mexican Scramble is great also. Lynnie, does Capones serve breakfast? May have to try it next time.

Also, the Maria Torte at Maria Bonita is quite good. For a quick start, Reggies can't be beat, but I do like Max's best.

DiD

When in Mexico, why not eat at Mexican owned places? Rosie's for breakfast, Tacos Brisas or Flavios for lunch, Casa de Capitan or La Curva for dinner. You won't find eggs benedict, but great Mexican food.

GV Jack

Snorin God
I used to like Manny's for Bloody Mary and Huevos, but it was a morgue last time I tried it. Had to go into the kitchen and wake the cook up.

Maria Bonita is Mexican and a nice water side spot. Casa de Capatain is great for a drink and an appetizer, but I'm not crazy about the food overall.

I really like Don Julio's Shrimp Surprise and that is our traditional last night treat. Panne e Vino is also great, but it's Italian/Mexican...

I guess I like to spread it around, but I admit there are a lot of places I haven't tried yet. So many places...so little time...

I like Sr. Amigo's for linch and am going to try it for dinner next time. A friend came back last week and said they ate at Flavio's and all got sick.
Wife had to go to emergancy room for fluids.

Last time I at at Flavio's it was terrible as well. Not worth the good parking anymore, but Sr. Amigo's, next to Flavio's is still pretty good.

A

AZ Miguel

Max's is one of the few places on town that I will eat eggs at.