Memorial Day - completely rented out?

El Gato

Anyone heard how the rentals are going for Memorial Day? I'm guessing rented out but I haven't heard anything other then our complex is suppose to be fulled rented.

Lately we've noticed a lot more traffic then same time last year.

I think everything is booked solid. I will be down in Cholla Bay from Wednesday through Monday and I wanted to stay at one of the Sonoran resorts for one night just to see what it's like. There were no rooms available when I checked through multiple websites (Sun, Sky, or Spa). If there are any rooms available, they did a terrible job of making them available to the public. I have checked several times in the past just to see the prices and I can usually find several available so I would bet they are all booked.

I hope they are all full, that would be a great thing for Penasco. As long as the violence stays away I think the local economy will eventually recover down there. Unfortunately it would only take one big incident to turn things around in the wrong direction.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Not sure if it is 100% across the board but the word is that bookings are through the roof and we expect a huge (monster) weekend here. It is a good sign that our friends north of the line want to go to the beach again and are seeing that the negative press is inaccurate at best. If you like a lot of people on the beach this would be a great weekend to be down here. Be sure to come into town on Saturday for the Business EXPO you are sure to make some new friends there.