Memorial Day Weekend Bird Island Trip

This trip was a fund raiser for the Adopt-A-Classroom of Puerto Penasco, Mexico... Thanks to Mike the owner and Adolfo the Captain of the Pacifica for donating the use of the yacht and the time of the captain and crew, and to all my friends here on the forum who made it possible for us to achive our goal and raise $1025.00 for our cause...

[video=youtube;RmKYcGvOofo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmKYcGvOofo[/video]

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Mark, Thank you for setting the trip for us, I must say I had a blast and I know my family did too, it was awesome!! Thank you again and I know the kids are going to love it too!!

S

SandyBird

Hey Mark, thanks so much for the Memorial weekend trip, had a FABULOUS time!!! Especially with all your help personally with all my new snorkel gear, making me feel comfortable for my first REAL snorkel experience, and up close and personal look at the sea lions and pups sooooo cooool!!! My husband and I were glad to be a part of this noble cause and we are looking forward to doing it again. By the way, awesome video! Gotta learn it....another item for my bucket list. Thanks again.

Inks... the thanks should go to all of you, and especially beachgirl & Ladyjeeper for coming up with the idea and for feeding the Capt. & crew... I really had a fun time with all of you that attended... just to name a few others from the forum... aaronleez, PintoPoint, Vvalenz...

I'm really horrible with remembering names, but I do also want to thank Chucks brother Bob and friend Steve... and our little Captain Fernando (Fernandito) for doing such a fine job of steering the boat (in a circle... LOL)

Since Julie a.k.a. beachgirl will be here for the rest of the week we are planning to meet and drag her along with us to the schools to get a wish list from the school directors of things for us to spend the money on....

aaronleez or PintoPoint if you read this can you get Sandras contact info for me, they are interested in setting up a bus trip with us, from their community like we do for Art Sloane...

THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE... :notworthy::thumbsup::notworthy:

Hey Mark, thanks so much for the Memorial weekend trip, had a FABULOUS time!!! Especially with all your help personally with all my new snorkel gear, making me feel comfortable for my first REAL snorkel experience, and up close and personal look at the sea lions and pups sooooo cooool!!! My husband and I were glad to be a part of this noble cause and we are looking forward to doing it again. By the way, awesome video! Gotta learn it....another item for my bucket list. Thanks again.
Hi Sandy.... I was just asking for your contact info so we can stay in touch.... and it was my pleasure to have you along... it was great to meet you and your family...

Vvalenz

:gradea: We had lots of fun, the kids really enjoyed themselves and it was all for a great cause. Thanks Mark.

:gradea: We had lots of fun, the kids really enjoyed themselves and it was all for a great cause. Thanks Mark.
Vicky... thank you and your family and friends for coming along... Barb and I were happy to meet you... we hope to sea U again...

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Oh, Yay! I finally figured out hoe to use this laptop! I thought I was gonna bust from not being able to post! I HAD A BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was soooooo cooool! I was so glad to meet everyone from the forum that I didn't know. DJ, you rock! Mark, you rock too! I am volunteering here, in writing, on the forum to supply the food and drink for the crew and Mark and Barb from here on out on our now to be semi annual fund raiser rockin' boat trips!!!! Mark, I am coming back in 2 weeks. What does your classroom need in the way of supplies? I can decimate a dollar store in no time flat!!! LOL! I am leaving here about 4 P.M so I'll be back online around 10. I had sooo much fun, I CAN'T WAIT for the next time!!!!!!!

DJ, you rock! Mark, you rock too! I am volunteering here, in writing, on the forum to supply the food and drink for the crew and Mark and Barb from here on out on our now to be semi annual fund raiser rockin' boat trips!!!!

Mark, I am coming back in 2 weeks. What does your classroom need in the way of supplies? I can decimate a dollar store in no time flat!!! LOL! I am leaving here about 4 P.M so I'll be back online around 10. I had sooo much fun, I CAN'T WAIT for the next time!!!!!!!
OK Chari... they Galley is officially yours... as I said we will be checking with the schools for their wish lists... but we can always use spiral notebooks, pencils & sharpeners, crayons, contact papper, glue, sizzors and just any other basic school supplies...

And BTW... you ROCK... Thanks again for everything including the peanutbutter thingies... yum yum....

OK Chari... they Galley is officially yours... as I said we will be checking with the schools for their wish lists... but we can always use spiral notebooks, pencils & sharpeners, crayons, contact papper, glue, sizzors and just any other basic school supplies...

And BTW... you ROCK... Thanks again for everything including the peanutbutter thingies... yum yum....

Oooops... I meant construction paper

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
OK Mark,
I'll bring contact papper and sizzors...LOL...along with the other stuff. And, I am home.....4 1/2 hours door to door with the census, border, U.S check point and a half hour in Gila Bend eating and whining........ I am crispy crittered, sunburned, windburned and fried! No one in front of me at the border at 6:15. The guy must have been tired, he took a cursory look in my side window, (not that you can see anything thru all the dust) he asked me where I was coming from, then asked me for my passport, held it while he asked me if I was a U.S. citizen and what I had to declare, handed it back to me without looking at it and said "Adios". I was stopped less than a minute. It's waaayyyy better coming home on Tuesday! 11 days and counting.......:)))))))

Poor Chari...not enough sunscreen???

My daughter and her friend got fried one year....were applying sunscreen all the time....then I looked at the container...SPF2!!!! YIKES!!!

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Sunscreen? Is that what I forgot? LOL! I was really busy with things......I'll tell ya later.

Mark,
Still here, finally had Genaro hook me up with Wi-fi (although I could just call you, LOL). Bruce is going golfing tomorrow probably, but I don't think I want to ride along so let me know if you're going to be out and about. Call me @ 520-603-6898 or come by.
Thanks for the great time on the boat!! It was nice to meet everyone on board who I didn't already know and I absolutely can't wait to hang out with Sandra and DJ again....................what an inspiration you guys are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark,
Still here, finally had Genaro hook me up with Wi-fi (although I could just call you, LOL). Bruce is going golfing tomorrow probably, but I don't think I want to ride along so let me know if you're going to be out and about. Call me @ 520-603-6898 or come by.
Thanks for the great time on the boat!! It was nice to meet everyone on board who I didn't already know and I absolutely can't wait to hang out with Sandra and DJ again....................what an inspiration you guys are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Julie... Barb and I were just talking about you.... tomorrow would work perfectly for us as well... in fact Barb is calling you right now... nevermind you are talking to her...

Couldn't resist

The first one kind of reminds me of a movie from way back when..............the second, my partner in crime for the trip (thanks Chari!), three and four.............more fun, fun, fun!!!!!!!!!!!! And last, but not least, this a where Leroy found in his new home to hide from the fireworks:lol:

Attachments

That's a bummer.................for some reason, the first doesn't show the whole pic when you click on it. Anyone know how that happens??????