Memorial Day Weekend

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Agreed on kinda busy. I was down last weekend and was surprised at the amount of folks at the border on Monday. Not even a Holiday weekend. Go figure.

Agreed on kinda busy. I was down last weekend and was surprised at the amount of folks at the border on Monday. Not even a Holiday weekend. Go figure.
We must have been at a different Rocky Point :razz:....I hit the border about 4:30 Monday afternoon....one lane open....not one car in front of me!!! I think it will be dead....like it has been the last couple of months. The businesses are just barely hanging on and are depending on this holiday weekend!

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
We must have been at a different Rocky Point :razz:....I hit the border about 4:30 Monday afternoon....one lane open....not one car in front of me!!! I think it will be dead....like it has been the last couple of months. The businesses are just barely hanging on and are depending on this holiday weekend!
At noon this past Monday, they had three lanes open and traffic was about a 20 minute wait. Busier than I expected it to be.

Jim

Sorry Chuck, I posted the other one before I read this one. Stop by my house or the bar to say Hi.

Roberto

The Mirador was busier than spring break last night. Friday was similar. Mannys was wall to wall with staggering drunks and women flashing panties. There was no parking on street from near the Baja to past La Habana. Definately the biggest weekend of the year.

S

Submarine

Was it gringo's or local people? I'm in Laughlin right now and it's all Californian cholos which pretty much sucks! Just kidding, Californian's in general suck.
It's pretty packed here, guess the lower gas prices have people wanting to get out on the water again.

Bob Oso

The most busy weekend I've seen since mid-last year...and dang glad to see it. Spent a good part of Friday and Saturday on Sandy beach, and it was packed, well from what it has been at least.

I don't know if anyone else feels the same but it seemed to be a little cooler as opposed to past Memorial weekends.