Metal Detector For Sale

Roberto

Used only one time out a Gillispies's gold mine. Perfect condition. Gotta skinny down to live on the road. List $229.00 looking for $120. Complete kit, earphones and all. Original instructions and calibration kit included. Item is in PP. Can probably get it to Tucson easily.
Send me a PM if interested.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Hobbies/Metal-Detectors-Gold-Prospecting/Metal-Detectors-Accessories|/pc/104799780/c/104750280/sc/106740180/Cabelas-Treasure-Hunter-Metal-Detector-Combo-by-Bounty-Hunter/732592.uts?WTz_l=SBC;cat104799780;cat104750280;cat106740180

jerry

I don't know Bob....a hipster vagabond (classic addition) in a van in mexico without a metal detector doesn't sound right.I still have an interest in a opal mine near San Blas i might trade you for it.

Roberto

I like Opals!! I'm makin a lot of hard decisions about stuff like this. Tools are the biggest thing right now. Books are too, but those I can ship to my kids.

jerry

well that metal detector might be on my next paycheck list.I was talking to the guys that are reworking old Mexican placer locations and underground mines from 20 miles South of Sonoyta to Puerto Lobos.They have been making money (well they do have a loader and a 5k metal detector) Our chance for the big score is to borrow a nephew for a day,tie a rope on him,give him a bucket and a shovel and drop him down in to one of the many 150 year old plus 50 foot deep holes that are in the hills below Lobos .....my buddy just found a nice nugget down there....they used a skinny meth head hillbilly brother in law but those are sort of undependable

GV Jack

Snorin God
well that metal detector might be on my next paycheck list.I was talking to the guys that are reworking old Mexican placer locations and underground mines from 20 miles South of Sonoyta to Puerto Lobos.They have been making money (well they do have a loader and a 5k metal detector) Our chance for the big score is to borrow a nephew for a day,tie a rope on him,give him a bucket and a shovel and drop him down in to one of the many 150 year old plus 50 foot deep holes that are in the hills below Lobos .....my buddy just found a nice nugget down there....they used a skinny meth head hillbilly brother in law but those are sort of undependable
LOL Where's OSHA when you need them? :think:

Roberto

Well, the description has changed. It's been used 4 times now !! It works really well. On one trip up to Gillespie's we were working the arroyos on the way up and got a signal near the old RR bed. We dug down about 3 feet and found a piece of barbed wire! I now make sure the thing is set to ignore ferrous metals, saves a lot of digging. Hey let me know if you are serious.