Mexican law put into effect to cap cash real estate transactions at 500k pesos

Kenny

I speak to them every time I cross the border and they ask me how much cash I've got, or what I do for a living to afford such a nice boat, or whether I'm carrying any guns or ammunition.

I speak to them every time I have to board a plane on business as they invade my personal space and brush the backs of their hands over my physical person and ask me to step in front of their radiation emitting device so they can see what's under my clothes.

They know what's coming.
Interesting. So your saying that everyone who might be in your interpretation invading your constitutional rights at the border etc, has personal knowledge of all the bad things you envision?

OK, so tell me how what appears to be your confidant's in this quote below, and about which my question was asked, became border agents etc?
"To those of you who know what to expect over the next several years, take comfort in the fact that the 3 smartest and most successful people on this forum (Roberto, Jerry, Kenny) think you're all nuts".

Last edited:

moore_rb

Stay Thirsty My Friends
I am not even going to TRY and decode whatever it is you are asking me in the post above. I have an infinite number of things that would be more pleasurable- like picking the toe-jam out from under my nails...

adios.

jerry

Well you were trying to suggest our views should be discounted because at this time and place you have a bigger checking account balance. You are better than that...

I am not even going to TRY and decode whatever it is you are asking me in the post above. I have an infinite number of things that would be more pleasurable- like picking the toe-jam out from under my nails...

adios.

Kenny

adios.
Simple question Moore.
OK, so tell me how what appears to be your confidant's in this quote below, and about which my question was asked, became border agents etc?

"To those of you who know what to expect over the next several years, take comfort in the fact that the 3 smartest and most successful people on this forum (Roberto, Jerry, Kenny) think you're all nuts".

moore_rb

Stay Thirsty My Friends
Well you were trying to suggest our views should be discounted because at this time and place you have a bigger checking account balance. You are better than that...

Please.

If I were inclined to such pettiness I would simply throw the trump card and declare that my dick is bigger than yours.

My actual point was that the 3 of you are always quick to take the other side of ANY point of view expressed by anyone you enjoy disagreeing with - regardless of the topic.

and under such circumstances, any viewpoint held that is contrary to the sentiments any (or all three) of you support is probably bound to end up being more accurate in hindsight, cognitive dissonance notwithstanding...

Kenny- I still don't know what the hell you are asking me...

"Those of you who know what to expect" in the context of THIS thread, include:

rplarry
jgatthesea
eduardo
arizzzona

now, are you asking when the 4 people above became border agents...? I don't know that they ARE border agents - in fact, I would dare to assume that NONE of them are border agents.

It seems you are trying to snare me in some linguistic trap, after your feeble attempt to portray me as having imaginary voices in my head went off the rails, so maybe you should just raise your hands in victory and declare "I win- The Moore has no effing clue what the hell I am talking about..." I would be perfectly cool with that.

Back to my toe-jam.

jerry

don't get me wrong,fee simple title on beach property (one per foreigner would make Mexico boom.The Mexican government isn't making any money on sales in this market and are trying to get a piece of sale.Without dealing with cash issue they just get skunked.

moore_rb

Stay Thirsty My Friends
don't get me wrong,fee simple title on beach property (one per foreigner would make Mexico boom.The Mexican government isn't making any money on sales in this market and are trying to get a piece of sale.Without dealing with cash issue they just get skunked.
Governments never make money... governments only TAKE money. (Hey, I should copyright that phrase... it rhymes)

But, again I don't think this issue (or the corresponding 10k cap in the US) has anything to do with taxes... it has to do with the point I made earlier regarding the point of view that:

"The only way we can crack down on the criminals is to treat and scrutinize EVERYONE as if they were a potential criminal..." I find that personally offensive. Forgive me for my insane over-sensitivity.

"Good evening sir, where are you headed? how long will you be gone? how much cash are you leaving the country with? any guns, weapons, or ammo in the vehicle? were you snorting coke off a hooker's tits in Scottsdale last night? I see you have a boat- have you ever captained a submarine full of Colombian blow into a US port of call? Do you go by any latino aliases that would lead us to believe that you may be a drug empire king-pin...?

where are the questions going to stop..? "Sir, before we can allow you to go fishing, we need to hook you up to this polygraph and ask you a couple questions about whether you have ever taken more than the legal limit in any one species..."

and the worst of all "Please protect your red meat at all costs - our counterparts on the other side of the line have a hankering for some asada..."