Mi Playa

Roberto

P8060534.jpgP8060535.jpg

An early Tuesday morning in July, clean beach, nice palapas with grilles, soccer goals and even fresh water showers. Access road in and out is in excellent condition. Try it , you might like it !!

jerry

Nice...having a peoples beach is great.I deal with access issues at my ranch and see both sides of the situation.The answer is plenty of access to public land that is created by good planning departments years before they are needed.The new mayor of Penasco sounds like a person that will be good on stuff like this. The new major of caborca is coming to Santo Tomas next week.He is another sharp guy.

MIRAMAR

It was good the current mayor of Penasco did this. Also Roberto, I know time flies, but it's already August! ("An early Tuesday morning in July"- unless you took the pics last month then excuse the comment)

Last edited:

Roberto

It was good the current mayor of Penasco did this! Also Roberto, I know time flies, but it's already August! ("An early Tuesday morning in July"- unless you took the pics last month then excuse the comment)
Ja ja ja ja , I'm Living in the Past !!??!

I am so happy to see it nice again, We went there in early June and it was a mess, we went to Sandy Beach instead. If it can stay reasonably clean I will use it.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
PDO has a public parking lot on the property. I think Brokenwave keeps his trailer there, anyway......

LJ are you picking on me and my sunny disposition, or it the other Brokenwave, My heart is always in Cholla (and my Casa). LOL
I stayed at PDO 2-3 times before I built my casa.

Well, welcome back Joe, I was thinking it would be you that would make a comment like that. Hey, don't go there if you don't like it.
Do you have a problem with an honest question Roberto?

The reports that I saw from others was that the place was a mess after a weekend's use. Your photos didn't indicate that. I know that the city (or was it the business owners??) used to have a tractor pull a rake contraption twice a week on the Mirador beach cleaning up the mess that was left either by locals or tourists after heavy use!

And please don't tell me that there is not a problem with garbage...as if the concept of using a garbage can is something difficult to comprehend......I've been coming down there long enough! If the city is doing something about it....more power to them!

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
LJ are you picking on me and my sunny disposition, or it the other Brokenwave, My heart is always in Cholla (and my Casa). LOL
I stayed at PDO 2-3 times before I built my casa.
I thought that you kept a trailer at PDO. Sorry....

Roberto

Do you have a problem with an honest question Roberto?

!
No. none whatsoever. There were maybe a hundred things you could have commented on about he photos and the beach other than your so called honest question. But you seem to have a little bottle of poop and a brush and you like to daub it here and there. Just to make a little poo mark, RP Joe was here, on an othwise simple post. My intent was to share some photos and describe what I saw, you chose to daub it with a negative.

joester

2 salty dawgs
only thing wrong with the beach in front of PDO is we can't make it down often enough to enjoy it!probably be Thanksgiving again til we make it down again....boo hissssss

jerry

Joe..I am working on the Trailer hookup idea for Santo Tomas again....I have a plan that would be great...I will pm you with it tomorrow

only thing wrong with the beach in front of PDO is we can't make it down often enough to enjoy it!probably be Thanksgiving again til we make it down again....boo hissssss

No. none whatsoever. There were maybe a hundred things you could have commented on about he photos and the beach other than your so called honest question. But you seem to have a little bottle of poop and a brush and you like to daub it here and there. Just to make a little poo mark, RP Joe was here, on an othwise simple post. My intent was to share some photos and describe what I saw, you chose to daub it with a negative.
You might want to check this thread that is running at the same time....

http://www.rockypointtalk.com/thread5899.html

I asked a question about cleanup, since your photos, supposedly taken on a Tuesday, showed what appeared to be a nice clean beach! I don't think my question was painting any poop on the beach...people tend to provide that, especially when they leave baby diapers all over the place, instead of in the garbage cans....maybe your reaction to my question is trying to paint a rainbow where there is none!

Yup, and this is what I wrote on the other thread listed above: "Unfortunately, the last time I was down in mid-July, the gals that were staying in a condo next to ours had been there all week also told us Mi Playa was indeed covered in garbage; we didn't even bother to check it out. And they had visited on a Wednesday, which means it must have been sitting there for days. Very sad, they need to get that place under control."

ddez

I walk from PDO past mi playa. It has always looked clean to me. I have seen a number of young people cleaning the beach at Mi Playa.Have not been down this month usually go for my birthday but not this year
Ladyjeeper what kind of AC did you put in your trailer??? I need to add one