Miguel The WIFI guy

richwi

Well Known Member
Does anyone have an email address for Miguel, the guy who does microwave internet? His old domain, rpwifi, is not longer valid. Thanks in advance!

ron

Well Known Member
His website is rpwifi.net not .com. Also, his telephone number is 052-638-107-1298 last time I called him.

mondone

Whitecaps
Neither .com or .net works. Not sure what's up with Miguel. Couple months ago I made my usual payment via Paypal as always and the next day I was credited the payment with a follow-up e-mail from him saying he was having an issue with Paypal and not to make a payment via them. I e-mailed him last week asking if his issue with Paypal is resolved and never heard from him as of today. I owe him 2 months for service past due.

Roberto

Well Known Member
Does anyone have an email address for Miguel, the guy who does microwave internet? His old domain, rpwifi, is not longer valid. Thanks in advance!
If you are having a problem and need to change systems and cannot get Infinitim fiber optic or another provider, I will have a ViaSat satellite system available that works fine. Signal as strong enough to stream and has been very reliable. A bit expensive per month but if you have no other options and require WIFI it is a way to go. I can put you with an installer who will charge a bit.

Roberto

Well Known Member
The Infinitum Tel Mex fiber optic has only been installed for a few weeks. It has never gone down when I have been on, which is frequently.

richwi

Well Known Member
If you are having a problem and need to change systems and cannot get Infinitim fiber optic or another provider, I will have a ViaSat satellite system available that works fine. Signal as strong enough to stream and has been very reliable. A bit expensive per month but if you have no other options and require WIFI it is a way to go. I can put you with an installer who will charge a bit.
I actually have VIASAT right now

JonC

I have had service with Miguel for the past year and half never had an issue an don't ever remember it going down. The service there is as fast as my Cox cable at home in the states.He has different plans to choose from. If I can avoid dealing with Telmex at all cost I will. I usually pay him cash for the year in advance. 638-107-1298

mondone

Whitecaps
I agree in all aspects but have been paying him month to month only because of past experiences with his predecessors vanishing and leaving me hanging. :mad:

I have had service with Miguel for the past year and half never had an issue an don't ever remember it going down. The service there is as fast as my Cox cable at home in the states.He has different plans to choose from. If I can avoid dealing with Telmex at all cost I will. I usually pay him cash for the year in advance. 638-107-1298