Mirador RV Park Reopening??????

A

AZ Miguel

Did they leave the utilities in? If not then they would have to put them back in before the gravel.

Since it doesn't look like condo construction will pick anytime soon....they can at least get some cash flow by re-opening the park. I don't recall seeing if the utilities and plumbing had been ripped out of the park before construction had begun on the "floating" underground garage. :twisted: :twisted:

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
If they were going to reopen the trailer park, they wouldn't fill the hole with expensive gravel. They would fill it with free sand and put a layer of gravel on top. Most likely they are going to fill it with gravel and put slurry all down thru it, scrapping the idea of an underground garage and giving them something to anchor the condos to. I'm glad I'm not staying there!!!! :eek3:

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Sorry, Bob. I misunderstood which park you were talking about. My bad.

We can only hope that they are reopening.

joester

2 salty dawgs
resurrecting the closed rv parks along the Mirador would be nice - such a great beach.
people may not want condos right now, but us folks with motorhomes and trailers still want nice places to park them, and are willing to pay for it.