MISSING DOG in MIRADOR 11/11/12

playaperro

El Pirata
Yes, also go to police station and leave info at the front desk so they can inform all police on patrol if you can!

Terry C

Burts Dad, you may already know this but, per Nancy Phelan, the clinic will be Nov 30th and Dec 1st at a new location to be announced soon. It will not be at shrimp park.

Roberto

Thanks for the info. Bringing food down for the shelter tommorow. Hopefully I will get a chance to meet her
Better to buy dog food here as the probability of having it confiscated at the border is very high. If the Ag. inspector is on duty they will take it.

No news on Burt yet. And it's OK if someone said something to Burt's dad (also my dad).... We'll take one not-so-nice person with the hundreds of wonderful people helping us. I reached out to some of the rescues I work with in Tucson and a poster of Burt spread like wildfire. He's down there now looking for Burt and bringing some food to the dogs on the street and shelters.... Thank you for everyone helping find Burt, I know my dad is so appreciative.

Terry C

I posted it on the Playa Encanto facebook and it's had 51 views. Also I posted it on the Rocky Point Times facebook.

Roberto

Burt's Dad is here in Penasco now. Just visited with him. Anyone with news can contact him at San Rafael or me at Twin Dolphins.

SOMEONE PLEASE LET MY DAD KNOW THIS! :: Omar Tirado said someone posted online (via facebook) about seeing Burt a few days ago. I'm attempting to find more out now. But this gives us hope!!! :) I'm in tucson and having trouble contacting him.

No news. Will be back this Friday to continue the search and put out more fliers. Please keep looking. He has to be somewhere. Thank you all so much for your help..