more real estate fraud

Roberto

Well Known Member
Multiple violations of Federal Law has brought attention to one of Penasco's larger Real state agencies. I wondered how they supported so many offices around town. Prison is a possibility for the owner/broker and possibly some agents. Remember, pay direct not to an intermediary. The money is gone so the purchaser and seller will have to pay again.

rplarry

Well Known Member
Multiple violations of Federal Law has brought attention to one of Penasco's larger Real state agencies. I wondered how they supported so many offices around town. Prison is a possibility for the owner/broker and possibly some agents. Remember, pay direct not to an intermediary. The money is gone so the purchaser and seller will have to pay again.
Is this Happy disguised as Bob ?

Roberto

Well Known Member
Well, at his juncture I made a promise but know there are people directly effected, I am not. I hoped this would motivate one or more to contribute but the truth is there are not many left on the forum but the story is already out. Victims are often threatened they will never get their money back if the tell the story, along with promises to pay, so they will wait, especially when a couple of hundred grand are on the table. Don't put money in 'Escrow'.

RP Life

Well Known Member
Can we throw said real estate firm under the bus? Just asking for a friend.
So Roberto posted he was hoping for someone to contribute....Hopefully someone does under Real Estate so people are aware how things can go wrong and change your life.

Roberto

Well Known Member
Any National, if they provide corroborating witnesses, can file a complaint to have any non national's Visa cancelled and consequently removed from the country. Damaging a person's ability to make a living is one reason you can file. You can probably come up with all the corroborating witnesses you might want.

Follow the basic rules of purchasing real estate in Mexico and you will be OK. the process is NOT the same here as in the US. That smiling face on the other side of the table offering to help you with the confusion of applying for a Fidecomisso (You don't understand Spanish, oh too bad we will help you) and handing you an itemized statement of your costs in one hand and holding out the other hand for the cash and wanting to use a closing company or an ordinary Abogado (Lawyer) might help themselves to your cash. Remember "Only the Notario Knows" and get it first hand from his or her mouth (or professional interpreter and not a guy you met on the Malecon who speaks perfect english.) to your ear.

Roberto

Well Known Member
So I have to ask why bother making this post if not willing to post...a waste of time and read....
Anything that raises the alertness and willingness to ask questions of a potential buyer is a good thing in my estimation. Frightening people or ignoring useful information to confirm or dis confirm information so they will not buy is a bad thing.

playaperro

El Pirata
Yup cheddar goes back 4 years, had own escrow company lady that ran it never gave anyone closing statement and now she running her own closing agency. So every one was in on the pyramid scheme.

RP Life

Well Known Member
Found this under reviews for United Country:

Mel Roberts
1 review
"3 weeks ago-
Rommel Bustamante has stolen $74000 from us in a real estate deal in Playa Encanto. Do not do business with him or his company. We have Emails and texts that show the trail of deception for proof. There are at least 8 others after him also."

https://www.google.com/search?ei=cwhwXtDELor5-gT687q4Cw&q=united+country+rocky+point+mexico&oq=united+country+rocky+point+mexico&gs_l=psy-ab.3..38l5.7990.11460..12970...0.2..0.118.696.3j4......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i71j0i22i30.0nwYYDi5oWU&ved=0ahUKEwiQyuHnj6DoAhWKvJ4KHfq5DrcQ4dUDCAo&uact=5#lrd=0x812ba463daf0b1d3:0x8d1152c58d331a66,1,,,&spf=1584400539147

CheddarBob

Well Known Member

Mel Roberts
1 review
"3 weeks ago-
Rommel Bustamante has stolen $74000 from us in a real estate deal in Playa Encanto. Do not do business with him or his company. We have Emails and texts that show the trail of deception for proof. There are at least 8 others after him also."

https://www.google.com/search?ei=cwhwXtDELor5-gT687q4Cw&q=united+country+rocky+point+mexico&oq=united+country+rocky+point+mexico&gs_l=psy-ab.3..38l5.7990.11460..12970...0.2..0.118.696.3j4......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i71j0i22i30.0nwYYDi5oWU&ved=0ahUKEwiQyuHnj6DoAhWKvJ4KHfq5DrcQ4dUDCAo&uact=5#lrd=0x812ba463daf0b1d3:0x8d1152c58d331a66,1,,,&spf=1584400539147
Nice work RP

playaperro

El Pirata
Glen Martinez has about the same amount of people looking for him too, stole 25k in escrow funds on our contract between our transaction, he had help from Erelys Murrieta, she was the closing expert that lied to everyone that the bank had not processed the paperwork, she now owns E & D services. If you see Glen golfing tell him I said Hi and to pay us back plus damages.

playaperro

El Pirata

Mel Roberts
1 review
"3 weeks ago-

Thanks, maybe find something on Glen Martinez too.