Mosquitos

Roberto

We just seem to have had a big hatch here so If you plan on coming soon, don't forget the Off spray.

That was, ummm, interesting. An American Prayer was the only post-Morrison-death album I'd ever owned. Now I know why!

Back to the mosquitoes...Grrr. Hope most of their fury is gone a week from now! Nevertheless, we'll be bringing some serious OFF!

Last edited:
That was, ummm, interesting. An American Prayer was the only post-Morrisson-death album I'd ever owned. Now I know why!
The "Doors And Other Voices" album wasn't too bad... I just heard that mosquito song a while back and it comes to mind everytime I swat one of those pesty blood suckers...

cheatka

Hi, I'm coming down this coming weekend, how bad do you think the crowds and mosquitos will be. Also, Can you recommend a company to go with to bird island to swim w/the sea lions? The company we went with several yrs ago is no longer there:( so we need to find another. Would like a short, sweet trip. You can email me at [email protected].

Thanks

cheatka
Hey you must be new here. Welcome . Look at seadweller above and click on (Rocky Point Boat Trips )
Support our own members.

cheatka

re

Ok, Thanks I'll do that. I have a feeling the hurricane or tropical storm is going to nix any boat trips. My dad used to always say..."if there's white caps don't go out".