Motel in Grass Valley

GV Jack

Snorin God
Hey, Gary D, Grass Valley is pretty hot right now. 108 today. What's up with you?

You in town?

garyd

Hey, Gary D, Grass Valley is pretty hot right now. 108 today. What's up with you?

You in town?
No not in town but I read about a motel there that was stashed with guns, money and drugs. Thought you may know more than what was on the news is all. GD

GV Jack

Snorin God
I assume you are talking about Green Valley. I didn't hear anything about a motel bust here, but then I was in RP for a week and could have missed it.

A couple days ago, a guy decided to drive by the check point at Tubac and the BP chased him up to GV where he cut off I-19 and into an residential area at
the Torres Blancas Golf Club. He proceeded across the fairway of the 18th hole, into the Santa Cruz River bed and got stuck. He jumped out, ran into the
pecan orchards and decided to turn around and hold his hands in a shooting position. The BP took him out. There was a bunch a weed worth up to 1.5 million and stuff in his car.

That's about the biggest thing that's happened in this town since the lady slapped a cashier at Safeway, ran out of the store, fell in the parking lot and tried to sue the store.
It's pretty exciting here. Of course there was the day that Lagrimas/Carnac bought me breakfast, at McDonalds. Now that was fun.

Come on over Gary. I'll show you the highlights. Should take about 12 minutes.

garyd

I assume you are talking about Green Valley. I didn't hear anything about a motel bust here, but then I was in RP for a week and could have missed it.

A couple days ago, a guy decided to drive by the check point at Tubac and the BP chased him up to GV where he cut off I-19 and into an residential area at
the Torres Blancas Golf Club. He proceeded across the fairway of the 18th hole, into the Santa Cruz River bed and got stuck. He jumped out, ran into the
pecan orchards and decided to turn around and hold his hands in a shooting position. The BP took him out. There was a bunch a weed worth up to 1.5 million and stuff in his car.

That's about the biggest thing that's happened in this town since the lady slapped a cashier at Safeway, ran out of the store, fell in the parking lot and tried to sue the store.
It's pretty exciting here. Of course there was the day that Lagrimas/Carnac bought me breakfast, at McDonalds. Now that was fun.

Come on over Gary. I'll show you the highlights. Should take about 12 minutes.
When I get a few seconds I'll drop by. Stay well my friend

garyd

[iframe name="google_ads_iframe_7103/ca-sacramento-KXTV-B3335/leaderboard_atf/news_0" width="728" height="90" id="google_ads_iframe_7103/ca-sacramento-KXTV-B3335/leaderboard_atf/news_0" src="javascript:"[/iframe]
Police arrest 15 in Grass Valley motel drug bust
News 10 Staff, KXTV 8:51 p.m. PDT May 30, 2014
1 TWEETLINKEDINCOMMENTEMAILMORE
Fifteen people were arrested in a drug bust at a Grass Valley motel Friday morning.
Grass Valley police went to the Holiday Lodge in the 1200 block of East Main Street at 7 a.m. after receiving reports of people in a room that was supposed to be vacant, Sgt. Steve Johnson said.
Officers reported finding several people inside the room and nearly 2 grams of methamphetamine with associated drug paraphernalia. Johnson said officers were led to other rooms in the motel, where they found more drugs, drug paraphernalia and guns – including a pistol grip shotgun, a rifle and a 9mm handgun.
In one of the rooms, officers found a trap door that led to a basement storage area. Johnson said the area could be used to hide people and contraband.
During the search, a man tried to climb out a bathroom in the back of the room, but was arrested outside.
The motel manager, Dawn Olson, 34, was one of the 15 people arrested. Johnson said she faces criminal conspiracy and maintaining a place for the purpose of unlawfully selling, giving away or using controlled substances. The 14 other people arrested were:
  1. Aron Bendix, 43, for possession of methamphetamine, possession of drug paraphernalia, resisting and delaying an officer.
  2. Michael Bowers, 45, for possession of methamphetamine, possession of drug paraphernalia
  3. Travis McBride, 27, for possession of a controlled substance, possession of a loaded firearm, possession of a firearm while committing a felony
  4. Jesse Poff, 30, for under the influence of a controlled substance
  5. Brandon Hodge, 26, for possession of methamphetamine, possession of drug paraphernalia
  6. Timothy Brady, 22, for possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia, and 3 Nevada County warrants for drug and theft charges
  7. Joseph Norton, 23, for possession of methamphetamine, possession of drug paraphernalia
  8. Christine Sharsmitt, 32, for possession of methamphetamine, possession of drug paraphernalia, violation of probation
  9. Cory GoodrichFordyce, 23, for felon in possession of a firearm, felon in possession of hi cap magazines, felon in possession of ammunition, violation of probation
  10. Derek Pinneo, 30, for possession of drug paraphernalia, violation of probation
  11. Nicole Carman, 29, for possession of methamphetamine, possession of a loaded firearm
  12. Dennis Ferguson, 25, for possession of methamphetamine, possession of drug paraphernalia
  13. Michael Cameron, 34, violation of parole, possession of metal knuckles, driving with a suspended license, possession of marijuana
  14. Kaitlyn Sulley, 30, for possession of drug paraphernalia, violation of probation

GV Jack

Snorin God
There really is a Grass Valley? Gary, I thought you were making fun of GREEN VALLEY, AZ. LOL It looks like it is aptly named, doesn't it?

Man, I hate to exhibit my ignorance.