Mr. Amigo's

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Well, we tried to eat at BooBar last night but our ears hurt too much! They are still ringing and we only stayed for one drink. That music, doubled with the screaming crowd(kids), was brutal! I guess we're just old now.... So, I can't remember if I ever ate at Mr. Amigo's so we give it a try. I had the filet with mushroom sauce and it was every bit as good as the old Costa Brava before it blew up. My friends had stuffed fish and the combo plate and said it was good. The waiter was very attentive. We were, however, the only people in there. Don't know if it was the heat....The malecon was jumping!

P

Penasco Pirate

Senior Amigo's??? That is our favorite hang out! The owner and staff have become very good friends and the food and service is ALWAYS great! Who waited on you guys? Wish we could have made it down...we so need a PP fix!!

P

Penasco Pirate

On the Malecon between Flavio's and Mary's....just around the corner after coming down the hill.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
I don't remember the waiter's name. I couldn't hear anything for an hour after being in the BooBar........

Well, we tried to eat at BooBar last night but our ears hurt too much! They are still ringing and we only stayed for one drink. That music, doubled with the screaming crowd(kids), was brutal! I guess we're just old now.... So, I can't remember if I ever ate at Mr. Amigo's so we give it a try. I had the filet with mushroom sauce and it was every bit as good as the old Costa Brava before it blew up. My friends had stuffed fish and the combo plate and said it was good. The waiter was very attentive. We were, however, the only people in there. Don't know if it was the heat....The malecon was jumping!
Yeah...Chari, you're definitely becoming an old fart....just in time for retirement!!!:rofl::moon: It helps that I have some minor hearing loss.....