Mud Run - Sandy Beach - Oct 27th

kabuki

I heard this is going to be a great event. I know lots of people going. It is going to be at Thunder on the Beach Raceway - they are putting it on. Yes I heard the 27th of October. I found a facebook page with some info.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Does anyone know who is putting this event on?
I see Thunder on the Beach is a sponsor...not sure if they are also a host?

Thanks for any info.

This is being put on by Thunder on the Beach Raceway. One of the owners Darren came up with the idea after attending several in Colorado last year. It should be a fun event. It is in the forming process right now and several meetings have been held here this week and it all looks good. He has the support of the OCV and the City so thats a hurdle overcome.

Kenny

I'm glad that Darren has stopped listening to Bob when it come's to what kind of events will work down there. The Sprint car deal was just, and I'll say it, stupid, and there wasn't a snowballs chance in hell it was going to work.

kabuki

The race promotor from Arizona Offroad Promotions (the motorcycle and atv race held in April at Thunder on the Beach) is helping Darren with this event. You won't want to miss it! They had a great success for their first race in Mexico, and they are planning more with Darren. Spread the word about the mud run. Spoke to Darren today, the website and registration should be up and running in a week or two! This is the website Dirty Beach

kabuki

Dirty Beach Mud Run Registration is now open. Go to the website and tell your friends and family. This is a mud run with a twist fun for the very athletic to the novice type.
Dirty Beach
web.jpg