Nascar race

Silvia

User is currently banned
I would like to remind allthe fans of these very entertaining events that there is a race in aprox one and one half hour and again tomorrow these events are quite spectacular

Roberto

Ok Kenny where's that great video describing NASCAR, remember foot to the the floor etc. Ja, ja ja ja

Maybe that explains the lack of punctuation and mindless rambling.

Kenny

I like how you go back and edit to make it look like you were on top of it from the get go..busted..LOL

playaperro

El Pirata
Kenny you should caught it when he was trying to sell the boats that you can't use around here unless you have never been...wonder how many people he got pm's from because he already had 15 posts and said he could not reply...

Kenny

Kenny you should caught it when he was trying to sell the boats that you can't use around here unless you have never been...wonder how many people he got pm's from because he already had 15 posts and said he could not reply...
I've been looking for it because he just tried the same thing on my sprint car forum from where he's been banned as well. If you look back at my post's to Silvia, you'll see I've been playing him slow and patient, just like I do all my fish. What I posted about those boats was true though, they are popular up in the Pacific Northwest, and I have fished from them. That was just me working the lure.
That's all he gets from me though... As far as I'm concerned this fish has been hooked and released, just another trash fish and not worth keeping.

To Hector..:moon:

Silvia

User is currently banned
I've been looking for it because he just tried the same thing on my sprint car forum from where he's been banned as well. If you look back at my post's to Silvia, you'll see I've been playing him slow and patient, just like I do all my fish. What I posted about those boats was true though, they are popular up in the Pacific Northwest, and I have fished from them. That was just me working the lure.
That's all he gets from me though... As far as I'm concerned this fish has been hooked and released, just another trash fish and not worth keeping.

Ok you guys, ~ ~ ~ and Kenny you proved rite here to everyone ~ ~ ~ just what a BIG FISH you really are you were the 1st one to take the HOOK & you were "belly hooked" just as always even russ got hooked again <:) so don't give us this just playing him bit you were hooked rite from the begining so admit it, & what I said about those of you that call cops and every other law enforcement 'pigs' stands I never nor would I even think about doing so, all in all my friends thanks for your time this past couple of days it was fun "HOOKING" all ~ ~ ~
Again Kenny don't run for cover your the biggest "trash fish" on this forum, period ! ~ ~ ~ your try to get off the HOOK post just doesn't stand & every one here including you knows it, <:)

Silvia

User is currently banned

Hey Kenny, you can quit squirming, it was fun PLAYING YOU I can still feel the "HOOKSET" ~ ~ ~

playaperro

El Pirata
Mira Happy, i was lmao when you had rocky point Ho hooked i hope he reads that thread again. hey no hard feelings here caught me on the wrong day!

Silvia

User is currently banned
Mira Happy, i was lmao when you had rocky point Ho hooked i hope he reads that thread again. hey no hard feelings here caught me on the wrong day!
Hey Playa, I know, I always considered us friends, no hard feelings here either, I don't hold grudges, just out for some fun, thats all it's ever been here with me, ~ ~ ~ I had ol Kenny hooked to the BELLY, as they say ~ ~ ~ HOOH, LINE & SINKER ! ! ! ~ ~ ~ thats one of Kennys problems he does hold grudges, I know better it's not good for ones health, if I get banned keep in touch, & just like I've always told ol Kenny I am & always was a better fisherman then he will ever be, ~ ~ ~
BTW, Playa, I was lmao too, ~ ~ ~ it was everything I could do to not come out and say ~ ~ ~ I GOTCHA Kenny, ~ ~ ~ HOOKUP ~ ~ ~ Kenny e-mailed me just now but didn't say anything other that the heading, ~ ~ ~ can't say as I blame him, the way that I "put it" to him,

~ ~ ~ HAPPY ~ ~ ~

playaperro

El Pirata
Hey DAWG...you are so full of it...and you know exactly what I'm talking about!!! What a flip-flop!!
Tell you what Joe, you are the softest, weakest, person i have ever come across* Hang everyone never give anyone a break! You know what you can do!

Tell you what Joe, you are the softest, weakest, person i have ever come across* Hang everyone never give anyone a break! You know what you can do!
Yep....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

BTW...Contrary to your opinion....and we know what that's worth....I did not ask to have Happy banned....he did it to himself!!!

Silvia

User is currently banned
Yep....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

BTW...Contrary to your opinion....and we know what that's worth....I did not ask to have Happy banned....he did it to himself!!!
Look rocky, ~ ~ ~ I can't say for sure about the banning part, even though I've had some people on forum "whisper" in my ear, after the last beef I was involved in before the ban, but I'm not going to draw a conclusion on the "whispers", only you know for sure, ~ ~ ~ but I can say something about the "he did it to himself" part, that has always been your position, your problem is that you can dish it out but can't take it, & lean towards holding grudges,

Kenny

Hey DAWG...you are so full of it...and you know exactly what I'm talking about!!! What a flip-flop!!
I saw it to Joe, he basically said Hector was running amok and chasing people around down Yuma way and was wearing pink underwear as if he'd been arrested.I jumped Hector so fast the other day on my sprint car forum when he tried to pass himself as a person named "cars", they banned him again right away. Thought I'd go easy this time, and have a little fun.

Last edited:

playaperro

El Pirata
No worries here kenny & joe, Si i had a bad day dog catcher caught me outside the yard with my dog $300 dollar fine and 8 hours of schooling, jeezz must be related to joe, anyway I'm here so is Happy, to forgive is devine. Now you two go on with your joyless world!*