Nascar race

Silvia

User is currently banned
I saw it to Joe, he basically said Hector was running amok and chasing people around down Yuma way and was wearing pink underwear as if he'd been arrested.I jumped Hector so fast the other day on my sprint car forum when he tried to pass himself as a person named "cars", they banned him again right away. Thought I'd go easy this time, and have a little fun.
Oh come on Kenny, I'm not banned over on "your sprint car forum", oh really ? I was on over there today, your character has gotten worse man, "I jumped Hector so fast" more BS, nothing you say makes any sence over there proof is in that NOBODY pays any attention to you, you're in a fantasy, tell the truth man, as soon as I start posting everyone jumps in, & it rolls for a long time, till you and the like start dropping dimes, ~ ~ ~ and just who told me about "your forum" ? I'll refresh your memory, ~ ~ ~ your exact words, or close to them, ~ ~ ~ "if you want to have some fun go over to hose heads .com" ~ ~ ~ "thats where I mess with their heads" you know what man, you put your foot in your mouth over & over, just why have you become so untruthfull man ?

Silvia

User is currently banned
I saw it to Joe, he basically said Hector was running amok and chasing people around down Yuma way and was wearing pink underwear as if he'd been arrested.
Now this IS interesting, maybe I been reading the dawg wrong I was thinking he was a friend, goes to show, as I always said you just don't know who to trust, "running amok", "pink underwear", "chasing people around" ? ~ ~ ~ well he was rite in one respect, I do run the dunes out of Winterhaven Ca. in a 2012 RZR 900 XP ~ ~ ~ as for the chasing, I happen to know a few bp agents, and I do help them if I can, by scanning the border fence from atop a high dune, don't you rmember the agent that got run over & killed down there a couple yrs. or so ago, I do, I knew the dawg was over on Huerita's, & thats the only place that I touched on it because they were discussing the border issue, so I do believe you two guys when you posted of some funny buis. concerning the dawg, when rocky sid"flip flop" ~ ~ ~ had me wondering, so here it is, like the saying goes, sooner or later the cat gets lose, who would ever think that it would happen like this, I bet the dawg never thought it wauld find it's way back to me,

Silvia

User is currently banned
You're a tool Hector, nothin but. Hector was Mr cantina... User Info:
UserName:
Mr Cantina
User Status:
Suspended
10/01/2010
# of Posts:
Email:
Send a Email to Mr Cantina
Search:
Search for posts by Mr Cantina
Last Post:
Tyler Walker Spotted At Lincoln
Wednesday May, 2012 at 8:59:40 PM

Blogs:
My Blogs
Photos:
My Photos
>>>>> Read what they thought .The Great Mr Cantina Page 1 HoseHeads Sprint Car General Forum
You're the tool, where does it say ~ ~ ~ BANNED ? ? ? ~ ~ ~ wishfull thinking on your part "tool"

Kenny

This was Hectors last post as Mr cantina, there were a few more after this but they were deleted. If you're still on there hector AKA Mr cantina, go post and I'll put it right up here for everyone to see; the date and all.

Oh come on Kenny, I'm not banned over on "your sprint car forum, oh really ?
Yep, really!!
This message was edited on May 16, 2012 at 09:11:19 PM by Mr Cantina
~ ~ ~ All I know about Tyler Walker is w/ I been reading here, looks cool to me here, & I say give him another chance, and another, & another till he gets it rite if he's trying, ~ ~ ~ now if he or anyone w/ to get caught "loaded" up climbing into a car race or otherwise, w/ thats another thing,
mwilaski ~ ~ ~ do you have proof of this, ? if so lets have it, ? ~ ~ ~ or shut up ! ! !
You & your kind that call for someone to be banned, ( "no room for repeated etc. ) ain't much of a racer if thats w/ you are, or a person w/ character, ~ ~ ~ & if you are, then I'd say you are afraid of the competition, & just w/ mite w/ find in YOUR closet ? besides............ only you know, or maybe you aren't
BANNERS ............. goddamn I can't stand the pricks & thats putting it litely, & from your posting's I don't think I like you, as a lot of people here don't ~ ~ ~ la wela te' la pe'la e la tuya te' le sambuta ! ! ! ~ ~ ~ w/ go figure that one out, cabron <:)

.... I stand for justice, justice for ALL ~ ~ ~ 360... ~ ~ ~ You Can't Scam A Scammer ! ! !

It's all right here..Tyler Walker Spotted At Lincoln Page 2 HoseHeads Sprint Car General Forum

Last edited:

Silvia

User is currently banned
I've been looking for it because he just tried the same thing on my sprint car forum from where he's been banned as well. If you look back at my post's to Silvia, you'll see I've been playing him slow and patient, just like I do all my fish. What I posted about those boats was true though, they are popular up in the Pacific Northwest, and I have fished from them. That was just me working the lure.
That's all he gets from me though... As far as I'm concerned this fish has been hooked and released, just another trash fish and not worth keeping.

WOW, Kenny, your post # 9 ~ ~ ~ you are not only in a fantasy, you are POSSESD by the fanny wiggling thing, first you have someone take pics. of you doing the "fanny wiggle" and then you show it to the world, AND NOW HERE ! ! ! "to Hector" ~ ~ ~ I know thats not your post, duh, "get ahold of yourself" man anyone that strips on a public beach has a problem big time, but hey if thats your bag .......... and you have the nerve to call me a ~ ~ ~ "TOOL" TOOL ? <:) go figure
":moon:

Last edited:

Silvia

User is currently banned
This was Hectors last post as Mr cantina, there were a few more after this but they were deleted. If you're still on there hector AKA Mr cantina, go post and I'll put it right up here for everyone to see; the date and all.

Yep, really!!
This message was edited on May 16, 2012 at 09:11:19 PM by Mr Cantina
~ ~ ~ All I know about Tyler Walker is w/ I been reading here, looks cool to me here, & I say give him another chance, and another, & another till he gets it rite if he's trying, ~ ~ ~ now if he or anyone w/ to get caught "loaded" up climbing into a car race or otherwise, w/ thats another thing,
mwilaski ~ ~ ~ do you have proof of this, ? if so lets have it, ? ~ ~ ~ or shut up ! ! !
You & your kind that call for someone to be banned, ( "no room for repeated etc. ) ain't much of a racer if thats w/ you are, or a person w/ character, ~ ~ ~ & if you are, then I'd say you are afraid of the competition, & just w/ mite w/ find in YOUR closet ? besides............ only you know, or maybe you aren't
BANNERS ............. goddamn I can't stand the pricks & thats putting it litely, & from your posting's I don't think I like you, as a lot of people here don't ~ ~ ~ la wela te' la pe'la e la tuya te' le sambuta ! ! ! ~ ~ ~ w/ go figure that one out, cabron <:)

.... I stand for justice, justice for ALL ~ ~ ~ 360... ~ ~ ~ You Can't Scam A Scammer ! ! !

It's all right here..Tyler Walker Spotted At Lincoln Page 2 HoseHeads Sprint Car General Forum
I don't deny that, but if you read the prior posts, they were whacking on Tyler Walker & I came to his defense, so quit trying to make something that just isn't there ,

~ ~! ~! "TOOL"

Kenny

I don't deny that, but if you read the prior posts, they were whacking on Tyler Walker & I came to his defense, so quit trying to make something that just isn't there ,

~ ~! ~! "TOOL"
That was just the last post of your's that was left on that forum after you were suspended. The very over the top stuff was deleleted!!
UserName:
Mr Cantina
User Status:
Suspended
Again, and if you'd like I'll get more post's where you're making a ass of youself.> clickThe Great Mr Cantina Page 1 HoseHeads Sprint Car General Forum
I just looked on the ABC forum and all the post's you made saying what a bad and dangerous place PP is, and how you'll never go again were deleted, You bad mouthed PP over and over again on that site trying to scare people who were thinking about coming down for the race's... So again, if you hate PP so much what are you doing here besides acting the fool;again.

Last edited: