Navy checking boats

On Thursday the 25th I took my Pursuit out for a test run, about 4 miles out I saw a Navy boat approach, he then signaled us to approach and asked for paper work and what kind of fish we had, they were very nice and we were tols to carry on, just make sure all you guys with boats carry the correct papers and fishing permits with you, Its not worth the risk,

And yet they are turning a blind eye to the unlicensed, clam-scraping Mazatlan mob that is raping the reefs outside of Cholla Bay, leaving inexperienced young divers dead in their wake. Someone must be greasing those wheels.

I ran into 2 pangas comming back, they were riding low in the water and both of them were locals that I have known for years, if ytou have a boat and if they stop you, ask the navy whats going on, and let me know what they say

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
I was signaled to approach their boat last Monday on my way in from El Evento, I gave them the paperwork for the boat, they never asked about fishing permits, only wanted to see the life jackets. They were very polite and asked the 2 others on the boat to sign a paper that said they witnessed the stop.