Need 3 bedroom condo to rent for June 30 - July 20th

Sarina

Hello.
Anyone out there have a condo that they can rent out to a very nice family for about 20 days in July?

My friend, her husband and three boys are coming to visit from Texas. They would prefer something at a condo complex on Sandy Beach. Their budget is probably only $2000.

So anyone who wants a sure thing rental for the majority of the month of July, please message me directly.
Thank you!

$100 a night on Sandy Beach 20 days. I would love to be able to stay for that long.
I stayed at the Sonoran Spa during the week of July 4th some years ago. Ground floor, two bedroom, there were 7 of us.
We started out renting for 5 nights.......the decided to up it to 6. They gave us the 7th night free.
Total cost was less than $1000. I thought that was a pretty good deal.
Good luck in your search

dry heat

Pigeon coup coordinator
You could probably get a 1 bedroom for $100 per day. July is probably the busiest rental month in penasco.

It seems to be busier for the Mexican Nationals. I have gone down for the 4th for many years and seems to be fewer Americas that time of year.
Not complaining......

mis2810

It's quite humid and the sun is very intense. But a great time :D
I don't think July is really humid. Last year I was down in September for the whole week after Labor Day which is supposedly one of the most humid times and sitting on the beach in front of the water under a palapa or umbrella with a cooler by your side or in the water and it was fine. I didn't think it was that bad at all. I think people still think it's bad down there after June because for years it was only camping. I certainly wouldn't camp on the beach in RP at the most humid time of the year. But going back to a condo with AC and it's no big deal.

Roberto

It gets uncomfortable here after August and September, by far the hottest and most humid months. Living in it every day gets old.

Generally as soon as the Monsoon's show up in southern AZ it starts to get bad, then really bad after mid-July.
The problem is when the water heats up to almost to 90, the night temps. stay close to that
with the 75-90% humidity and that's at 3-4 in the AM.:eek:
As Roberto said, Most Augusts, Septembers and early Octobers are awful unless you like that sort of weather.
When I was in my 20's didn't mind it so much, Now, gotta have shade and breeze during the day at the beach and the A/C blowing at night to sleep.

mis2810

Generally as soon as the Monsoon's show up in southern AZ it starts to get bad, then really bad after mid-July.
The problem is when the water heats up to almost to 90, the night temps. stay close to that
with the 75-90% humidity and that's at 3-4 in the AM.:eek:
As Roberto said, Most Augusts, Septembers and early Octobers are awful unless you like that sort of weather.
When I was in my 20's didn't mind it so much, Now, gotta have shade and breeze during the day at the beach and the A/C blowing at night to sleep.
That's what I said - under a palapa during the day and AC at night - no worries. I'll be there - I must like that sort of weather!