Need a favor***

playaperro

El Pirata
Guy drinks, smokes, steroids, Shoots billiards till 4 in the morning, aye ee para chingar is a politico, Well marques beat his ass last time, watch tonight he will be slow
he's off the juice! Guess i'll go over to face and startl some shi t over there....

Last edited:

Kenny

Well Known Member
Probably the best fighter ever....well, maybe after Mohammed Ali (Cassius Clay for you old timers!!)....:stir:
What seems to be the problem Joe? You seem to have lost your touch when it comes to stirring it up and I'm thinking you might be on some kind of psychotropics, or maybe just some old fashioned Valium.

rockyptjoe

Well Known Member
What seems to be the problem Joe? You seem to have lost your touch when it comes to stirring it up and I'm thinking you might be on some kind of psychotropics, or maybe just some old fashioned Valium.
Kenny...just like you play up (or in this case, down) to the level of your opponents in any sporting activity....and then it get's boring!! (the hydrocodone for my hip just takes the edge off...) :stir:

Kenny

Well Known Member
Kenny...just like you play up (or in this case, down) to the level of your opponents in any sporting activity....and then it get's boring!! (the hydrocodone for my hip just takes the edge off...) :stir:
True, I do have the habit of just playing hard enough to beat the opponent in front of me, and with you not being up to par as of late, the dog on a leash, and Benny semi retired. Well it's just not the same around here.

playaperro

El Pirata
True, I do have the habit of just playing hard enough to beat the opponent in front of me, and with you not being up to par as of late, the dog on a leash, and Benny semi retired. Well it's just not the same around here.
What? you caught two fish and your chest pounding again! como me das risa menso!!