Need a fishing charter for Friday, January 30th--NO PANGAS!

Jeff

Anyone have any ideas? Want to go out further than 10-12 but not to the 51....Trigger fish are fun to catch but want something BIGGER!

Kenny

I agree with Chuck, Hammer is a good bet. He will use the proper bait as well. You can be at the 16, the 20 etc and if you just drop Squid chances are you will catch Trigger, Pinto, and others, but you need some Mackerel and Sardines as well for Flounder, Red Snapper etc.
Don't get me wrong, Squid is like the worm's of salt water fishing you can catch most anything with it at times, but there are better baits for targeting certain fish.

Kenny

RIC

hey jeff, let me know what your schedule is. this time of year, most of the non bass and trigger action is 40-50 miles out but there still is a chance at a nice flounder or possibly even a grouper or pinto in close. I only go out saturdays and sometimes sundays as well due to my busy work week schedule. As Bill suggested, I would contact stuart as well as he is trying to put together a number of trips right now and I believe is still available during the week as well. If you want to charter a trip, I agree with azbeachboy on Rick Hammer. He has a nice boat and is a very good fisherman and is down there full time and knows the reefs down there very well.

Ric

www.RICSROCKYPOINTFISHING.COM

dmcauley

I can vouch for that- We were advised to go to the further reefs and chose not to- Caught many fish but not the quality fish like the 43 and 51. Ric will never steer you wrong. I can also vouch for Hammer