Need a place to rent.

Looking to come down in the next few months and I need a place to rent. I don't have any "desirable" areas in mind, just something for me to be good with. I only need one bed with kitchen and such, but I do prefer the rent being all inclusive in regards to utilities, minus internet. Of coarse the location would be great if it was a short walk to the beach, but not a requirement. I'm looking to spend about $300-$500 a month and this will be at least a 1 year arraignment, possibly more.

You can PM me if needed.

Robert

Robert.... Roberto (a member on this forum) had a post that was about an economy apartment and by the discription, it sounds like just the ticket for you... you may want to PM Roberto and check if it's still open...

Last edited:

Rhino

Check This Out

I have a place on the beach we should be able to strike a deal on. What is the best way to get together?

Ya know Rhino, I'm fairly sure I've found a place but it would certainly be in my best interest to entertain all offers, but quite frankly, you have one post on this forum and it's directed towards my post. If it wouldn't be too much trouble, maybe you could go into a little bit of detail about you and what you have to offer. I think this is a fair comment with all things considered.

You should really start out with saying HI to the members before actually jumping right into the pool.

My post isn't to be considered hostile, but good intentions go long ways.

Robert

Rhino

Hey Robert,

Well, I certainly didn't expect that response! As far as good intentions are concerned; my good interention was to possibly assist you with a request made on this forum which is why I directed it to you specifically. You expressed a need, I expressed a possible solution. Self serving? Sure. Perhaps I misread at least one of the goals here; i.e. members communicating with and helping each other; specifically or in the aggregate.

I appreciate the input and hope you enjoy your time in Penasco,

Bob

Jim

So Rhino,
Tell me about it anyway. I live here fulltime and may be able to help you get it rented.

T

toesinthesand

Yes Rhino,

Let's hear about it. Others are interested. Any pics?

Gosh, if I could only pick the lottery numbers as well as the same attributes of the "name" came together in all this. Maybe my luck has turned.

And Bob, AKA Rhino, again no disrespect from me but your posting coincided with a time of need for me, hence your reference of language when you said "Self Serving" in your post. One cannot be too careful these days. And I'm sure I speak volumes for the forum when I say...how about you post an intro to you and who you are.

P.S. I'm changing my name now.:)