Need a source for the Stucco foam trim for around windows.

Anyone know where I can purchase the stucco foam trim? I a have seen some at Block Mex on the main road but I am looking for another source.

Thank,
Rick

Rick, Los Pino's has foam trim, prices are about 120 pesos per piece for the trim I looked at for my windows.
Thanks, I remember seeing them there now that you mention it. Do you remember how long they were and if the had the mesh or just plain foam?

Rick

Plain formed foam, 8 or 10 ft. ?? Looked at them last year. I didn't see any with mesh. I called my local friend and said they still cost about the same.

MIRAMAR

Los Pinos used to have the styrofoam covered in stucco, but when I checked a few months ago, they didn't have any. I would love to hear if you find some.

Los Pinos used to have the styrofoam covered in stucco, but when I checked a few months ago, they didn't have any. I would love to hear if you find some.
I remember that BlockMex has it on display. I will be down in a week and need to pick some up, so I will let you know.

My foreman gave me a name in Puerto Penasco. I will check it out when I go down. "Molduclas" Simon Morúa 194, Centro, 83550 Puerto Peñasco, Son., Mexico 52 638 107 5558

Rick, I'm pretty sure Molduclas is the place my guy told me about 2 years ago but he couldn't remember where it was when i asked about it today.
I believe they actually make the molded stucco pieces there.