Need help identifying this pottery seller, Hilda R. See pic's please

Please see the pic's below.

What seems like eons ago when we were down, more specifically June or so of 2008, I purchased a vase from a Sandy Beach seller. Or possibly from the backside of JJ's, down by the water where the vendors display their wares. I don't remember specifically I'm sorry to say. Pretty sure Sandy Beach though. A vision of in the parking lot before going through the guard shack by the Reef is in my memory...still a long shot though.
You can see in the pics attached the kind of style/design as well as a signature on the bottom. I cannot confirm that the person who sold me the vase is in fact the creator, but that's all I have to go with for the moment.

We are wanting to purchase more of her goods and any help to do such would be much appreciated. There's also the likely potential of drinks and dinner on us for somebody who can really provide verifiable info. We will down on the 27th of this month for 5 days...

Thanks all!!!

Robert

Well after all that I can't upload a pic. Keep getting an error saying "there was a problem uploading your file". I'll try to do it in the next day or so.

mis2810

You won't have any trouble finding that stuff. On the beach, the shops at the Malecon, or on Rodeo Drive (Shacks 5th Avenue). I just sold some of it and the consignment store when we redecorated our condo. If I would have known, I would have given it to you!