Need Location of Fonatur Marina

Would someone be so kind as to point me in the right direction as to where the Fonatur Dock (Marina) is? Is it right before the Navy base or would it be on the Malecon side?

JWT

User is currently banned
It's the one that has the large fuel tanks on the deck above the slips. It's on the Malecon side and is the second last one before you reach the mouth of the harbor. Across the street, inland, is the glass and stainless steel office.

YumaJames

Basically straight south, across the bay, from the Navy base. GPS 31 18 24 113 32 73. If you're coming in by boat off the water first there's a smaller public dock on the right, then its the next set of docks to the right. All the main tour boats are docked at Fonatur. Its the only place to buy fuel on the water in Rocky Point, they charge a lot more if you pay in American dollars or use a credit card, I highly suggest paying in pesos. Not sure what you're using them for, I only go to Fonatur to refuel on the water, never stayed there overnight, limited space and seems too busy with the tour boats. I always launch and stay overnight at Safe Marina, and there's another marina called Marina Puerto Penasco across the bay from Safe Harbor, looks like a good place to dock overnight, but they don't have a boat launch.

Thanks so much! I found the place with your help without any problems- it was the launching point for the Eco Fun boat. The trip went well, dolphins and whales were seen which was great. We went to the Mayan Palace first to pick up a large group of people before arriving at Bird Island. Even with a wetsuit, it was cold snorkeling.