Need reasonably priced lodgings for February

We are looking for a February 2014 one-month stay in PP. We've looked at some of the rental websites and frankly, there seems to be a lot of scammers and bait-and switch tactics on them. One of them offered a 2BD 2 Bath in Las Margaritas for $900 plus cleaning deposit. I spent a good half hour on the phone getting transferred around with all the agents telling me that for a month they charge the daily rate x number of days (not as advertised). Very frustrating!

In any case, we need a 2 bdm 2 bath with kitchen, Internet, and parking available for a trailer and small boat (22'). We are flexible on the dates and can move them one or two weeks forward or back to accommodate availability. We'll take a resort, stand-alone house, condo or whatever as long as it is reasonably price (say under $1,500?), clean and well maintained. It can be near the beach (preferable) but not a deal breaker as long as it is not in Hermosillo and advertised as walking distance to the beach!

We are mature, responsible adults that know how to take care of someone's property so no worries about damage or late night partying and such.

If you have or know someone who has something fitting this description please let us know or have them get in touch with Nate at [email protected]. PLEASE no scammers, sleazy tactics or other annoying tactics. I can smell them a mile away.

Roberto

[quote="tlcnate, post: PLEASE no scammers, sleazy tactics or other annoying tactics. I can smell them a mile away.[/quote]

Boy, you're no fun at all !!:D:D:D

We are looking for a February 2014 one-month stay in PP. We've looked at some of the rental websites and frankly, there seems to be a lot of scammers and bait-and switch tactics on them. One of them offered a 2BD 2 Bath in Las Margaritas for $900 plus cleaning deposit. I spent a good half hour on the phone getting transferred around with all the agents telling me that for a month they charge the daily rate x number of days (not as advertised). Very frustrating!

In any case, we need a 2 bdm 2 bath with kitchen, Internet, and parking available for a trailer and small boat (22'). We are flexible on the dates and can move them one or two weeks forward or back to accommodate availability. We'll take a resort, stand-alone house, condo or whatever as long as it is reasonably price (say under $1,500?), clean and well maintained. It can be near the beach (preferable) but not a deal breaker as long as it is not in Hermosillo and advertised as walking distance to the beach!

We are mature, responsible adults that know how to take care of someone's property so no worries about damage or late night partying and such.

If you have or know someone who has something fitting this description please let us know or have them get in touch with Nate at [email protected]. PLEASE no scammers, sleazy tactics or other annoying tactics. I can smell them a mile away.
Please contact me i may have what you are looking for. Maria

Hey everyone! My apologies for not updating this earlier. We found a place and we'll e enjoying a few weeks away from the cold!