Need Stuccoers

MIRAMAR

Can anyone give me a number for a crew of stuccoers (is that a word?)? I need probably about 4-6 next weekend, along with someone who can finish a fireplace for me.

Thanks

MIRAMAR

I like a smooth finish- not the one w/ the sand showing. I don't know what's that's called, but it's more common in Phoenix and Tucson.

Estero

Miramar,
We can help you out with this but need more info. Please email service AT penascohandyman.com if you are interested.

Landshark

Stucco work is something you need to research a little. We have had problems with everything from a poor finish to peeling, blistering, cracking, etc. Hire a reputable crew and do it right the first time.

MIRAMAR

Yep, me too- I think the stucco did not have enough cement. Didn't help being on the beach as well- 14 years takes it toll!

Just for your info - the term is plasterers. Those are the dudes that do exterior stucco or interior plaster (not to be confused with drywallers).

jerry

house construction...icf,block,block and rigid foam? This could be your chance to increase energy efficiency

MIRAMAR

Already have Rastra, so we're good on efficiency, just need stucco patching on the cement cornices and fireplace, along with some block walls.

Last edited: