Netflix Streaming Online in Puerto Penasco?

Just wondering if any of you have found this possible? Haven't tried it yet and from what I've found online, it's a country-specific site and viewings outside of the US aren't allowed (without a clever proxy link).

Thanks!

jerry

A guy with the telcel card in his laptop was streaming a movie in Santo Tomas.....that setup is blazing fast.

Mmm, looking forward to checking it out. And pausing the movie here and there to take a midnight swim. :)

Also wondering about Pandora, the music-streaming site. Googling "pandora in mexico" does not bode well...Does anyone know of a good internet radio site similar to Pandora that works south of the border?

Thanks!

InkaRoads

cronopiador
PDO just upgraded their internet system about a couple of month ago and I was listening to Pandora just find then, I have not tried it lately but I will tonight and let you know!

Thanks! Last week I finally ditched my WinMo smart phone for one with an Android-based platform and am loving all these features I couldn't previously run. Next up is getting a some beach wi-fi access via Sat/Net Puerto Penasco!

Hey Ink...has PDO's wifi gotten any better? It was terrible even with the repeater over at the North 40.....one of my friends has a permanent there, and sitting on her patio I was going from good reception to almost nothing, and fluctuating back and forth. Was not able to use my Magic Jack.

Manny Sanchez

Vir sapit qui pauca loqui
Just wondering if any of you have found this possible? Haven't tried it yet and from what I've found online, it's a country-specific site and viewings outside of the US aren't allowed (without a clever proxy link).

Thanks!
You have to use and IP hider/mask. That way it looks like your in the US. Its the only way, to my knowledge.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Gringozona, I got this message from Pandora:

Dear Pandora Visitor,
We are deeply, deeply sorry to say that due to licensing constraints, we can no longer allow access to Pandora for listeners located outside of the U.S. We will continue to work diligently to realize the vision of a truly global Pandora, but for the time being we are required to restrict its use. We are very sad to have to do this, but there is no other alternative.
We believe that you are in Mexico (your IP address appears to be.....

Changes took place!! :eek3: