New translation app

Terry C

Also try scan and translate. Take a pic of a document on your iphone or ipad and translate it. Set it up to translate Spanish to English

You can speak into google translate and it will translate it for you. It will also read the translation. But you have to be on a network (Internet, etc) for it to work.

Kea

Try Jibbigo. You can do voice translations between almost any languages for free by internet. I bought the English / Spanish that works without internet. After the most recent update I saw a bunch of offline languages for free. Not sure if that was a promo or if they changed to all free?

AZRob

Its great, you talk in it shows in english than below it shows how to spell in spanish. Than you can email or text to who ever. I was freaking the guys out at work, "how do you know how to spell and you cant speak it". I told them Ive been listening to you guy talk sh*t about me all these years and never told you. LOL!!!!

BootNHat

Jibbigo was recently bought by Facebook and it looks like language packages are now free. No one has mentioned Google Translate on Android and IOS. It also has free download packages for offline use.