New Years Eve Party?

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Oh ARGH, I can't get that day off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry::bunny:

I'm going to beg..........................

"RockyPointJoe" had asked what everyone was doing for New Years? How about a Clam Bake? or Maybe a New Years Eve Party aboard the PACIFICA?

here is a video of the prep for the clam chowder for the fish fry we had on Saturday November 28, 2009...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7WOMgbvaT0
Sounds like a great idea...any thoughts on what the price might be? Would it be BYOB and BYOfood?....pot luck? Or would there be some catering? Great view from outside the harbor of the fireworks that there are on NewYear's eve in town....

Last edited:

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
She's thinking about it. I asked for even to get off at noon. Please send positive thoughts to my boss. I WANT TO COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like a great idea...any thoughts on what the price might be? Would it be BYOB and BYOfood?....pot luck? Or would there be some catering? Great view from outside the harbor of the fireworks that there are on NewYear's eve in town....
Let me see if it's available... you never know Mike the owner might be using it... maybe we can crash his party... if there is interest I will check it out...

A

azbeachboy

Valerie and I will be down on the 26th. Now that all our "old places" are closed we don't know what we're going to do?

joester

2 salty dawgs
sounds like a great time - wish we could could be there, but not this year.
we'll look forward to the stories and pictures here! :coldone: