Newbie alert!

V

VacationVanessa

Hey kids. This forum is awesome! I can't even remember what I was googling that I found it. Always looking for good up to date info and recommendations for RP. I've been going down there for about 13 years. Was just done is Jan. for the RCPM concert. Heading back down in April perhaps to pick up some things for Cinco de Mayo up here. Housework will be waiting while I read up on past forum posts. So much info...

Hi to Dusti who I stood around with before the RCPM Concert! Thanks for telling me where to find that pina colada tasting tequila. I brought some home after seeing Fernando!

P

Penasco Pirate

Hey Vanessa, Dusti's husand Matt here. Glad you had a good time with Polvito at the show! Will you be going to Penasco for the summer show? Are you in the valley, RCPM has a date (2 actually) in March, Tempe I believe. Hope Ferny did you good!

playaperro

El Pirata
Hey Vanessa, Dusti's husand Matt here. Glad you had a good time with Polvito at the show! Will you be going to Penasco for the summer show? Are you in the valley, RCPM has a date (2 actually) in March, Tempe I believe. Hope Ferny did you good!
Nothing better than some Polvito to get the show going....

V

VacationVanessa

Fernando was awesome! We're definitely coming down for Circus Mexicus. Booked the room least week. We are in the Valley and I think we'll be heading to the show on Saturday the 27th. Easier to have happy hour before! :)

P

Penasco Pirate

No doubt Vanessa! 'Polvito' is the name given by our local friends in Penasco to my wife, Dusti. Hadn't realized is 'golden powder' to the cartels!

InkaRoads

cronopiador
And as I mention before it also means other things, so be careful who you say her name is "polvito", they might understand it differently from your point of view!! if americans DO, imagine what spanish speakers can understand from it!! :eek3:

Last edited: