News Show for Rocky Point

Manny Sanchez

Vir sapit qui pauca loqui
Hey guys, we are trying a little experiment and creating a twice a week news show for Rocky Point with Roque Celaya. Its in Spanish, but I know many of you here in the forum know Spanish. Tell me what you think, any recommendations. If you like it please share it.

This is our first episode, so its a little rough in the edges but it will get better :)

[video=youtube;QoUeRGFm9QE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoUeRGFm9QE[/video]

Part 2: Siempre Comunicando 20/03/12 - Parte 2 de 3 - YouTube
Part 3: Siempre Comunicando 20/03/12 - Parte 3 de 3 - YouTube

Roberto

If it's going to be a bobbling head personality reporting what was in the local newspaper over the air, forget it. If you are actually going to have video coverage and relevant interviews go for it. Viewing the sample, why is 3/4 of the screen devoted to the talking head and why is the little 1/4 devoted to the story a STILL and not video. I know, I know it's expensive, but certainly would be worthwhile. You are only one tiny step above radio news unfortunately, so why bother. Put on a local comedian to tell jokes !! Russ or Sea would do it !!

Nothing personal intended if this is your baby Manny !!! Just that poor quality broadcast news is a pet peeve of mine.

Last edited:
If you cant do subtitles, can you put up some hotties on the screen in the back?
You mean like "The Naked News"? :rofl: Just make sure they're not over the hill, 50 year olds with droopy boobs....Mexico Joe wouldn't appreciate that! :stir:

Manny Sanchez

Vir sapit qui pauca loqui
We will work on adding English subtitles. Roberto, we will move to more video once our budget goes from none to low :)
Thanks for you feedback guys.

GV Jack

Snorin God
You mean like "The Naked News"? :rofl: Just make sure they're not over the hill, 50 year olds with droopy boobs....Mexico Joe wouldn't appreciate that! :stir:
Personally, I would look forward to a 50 year old with droopy boobs. Obviously, you've never been to droopy Green Valley. :har: