No fish market fish for me!

Thankfully, I didn't have to go through looking for decent fish at the market. The brother-in-law and his mom went on their chartered trip on Friday and came back with 54 fish. Unfortunately, they were already cleaned, fileted (sp?) and all mixed together by the time they got to me so I had no idea what was what. But who the hell cared--it was fresh and it rocked!!!! I cooked it (and shrimp from the market) in a variety of ways: deep fried in tempura batter, deep fried in beer batter, breaded with a combo of breadcrumbs and panko and fried, and of course grilled! I also did shrimp stuffed with pepper jack cheese, wrapped in bacon and grilled! All this along with potatoes done in foil on the grill and a nice tossed salad--a Friday night fish and seafood fry fit for a king:p (They all laughed at me for bringing along all the stuff to do this but they weren't laughing afterwards:lol: This is truely the best way to "buy" fish in RP-have someone else catch it and offer to cook for them:wink:. I don't know what I'll do next month when we go down-it will be just the hubby and I and neither of us fish, so I will probably be forced to go to the market:x