No more Pastor at Pablanos.

ddaz

On Saturday I stopped by Pablanos for some pastor tacos as I do each trip, only to find that the spit was gone. When I inquired, one of the employees said they only have carne asada now, and he only shrugged his shoulders and smiled when I asked why. Anyone have any idea of what happened here? This was far and away the best pastor I had found. Hoping it returns or this spit master turns up elsewhere.

MIRAMAR

I agree, I enjoyed the Pastor, and when we were there last week, they told us the same thing- this was at the Tacos Poblanos west of Benito Juarez, not the one on the east side by Ace. Which one were you at?

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
I agree, I enjoyed the Pastor, and when we were there last week, they told us the same thing- this was at the Tacos Poblanos west of Benito Juarez, not the one on the east side by Ace. Which one were you at?
The Los Poblanos, by the Ace has pastor every bit as good as the other one off of Benito Juarez...The other one by ace is on the corner of Simon Morua and Sinaloa, caddy corner from the church...

ddaz

Yeah, the one west of the baseball field is where they no longer had the pastor. Looking forward to trying the other one. Thanks for heads up!

We were told the other day at tacos pablono by bb field, that they werent selling enough of it, so have discontinued it permantly. Am glad to hear of another place to go as i was so disappointed it was gone.