Nogales Hot Dogs

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
We just had Sonoran style hot dogs at the Nogales Hot Dog cart that sets up every night on the southwest corner of 20th st. and Indian School. Double yum yum! They are huge, I could only eat one! Goopy drippy mayo and guac, beans, 3 kinds of cheese, mushrooms, onions, bacon and more mayo! Triple Yum Yum! They are 3 dollars but well worth it! I recommend you all go get you some!

T

Tomcat

I am still trying to get used to house's that have bars on their windows and doors ! But I am not from around these parts (Seattle).... is it a safe neighborhood or I live in a safe in that neighborhood ? LOL

Ok give me some crap.. its OK flame on...........:notworthy: :rofl:

playaperro

El Pirata
Man i can feel the heartburn just reading whats in that thing. How many calories u think are in that dog? Bacon and mayo two know killers.My meds are simvastatin
lisinopril,niaspan, ranitidine, oxycod, grey goose, and victoria beer. I hope no one can tell when i take the last 3.....

AZ ROB

Ok LJ you talke me into it but I need another reason other than just a hot dog... Maybe I can drag a few from the Far west side and possibly grab Joe from Sun City to go along. Are there any good mellow bars to go to over there?

Ok LJ you talke me into it but I need another reason other than just a hot dog... Maybe I can drag a few from the Far west side and possibly grab Joe from Sun City to go along. Are there any good mellow bars to go to over there?
I'm in....you pack your .40 and I'll bring my .45.....that should be enough to keep the group "safe" for that side of town!!!:stir::rofl:

T

Tomcat

I am not sure but this sounds like a club type bar a few of us up here on the Rim almost went to. There was a band from Northern California playing there several months back we wanted to see BUT somethings else came up...... Is this the place ???? http://www.rhythmroom.com/ 1019 E. Indian School Road
Phoenix, Arizona 85014 ?????

I am not sure but this sounds like a club type bar a few of us up here on the Rim almost went to. There was a band from Northern California playing there several months back we wanted to see BUT somethings else came up...... Is this the place ???? http://www.rhythmroom.com/ 1019 E. Indian School Road
Phoenix, Arizona 85014 ?????
The Rhythm Room used to have some good acts and entertainment years ago...a lot of jazz...don't know what style of music they have now.

A

angelinastones

I want to try those, coz I love hot dogs. But I am way too far in your place. :(