Nogales wins little league World Series!!!!

fasteddy

That's Awesome! I had never even heard of a 50/70 league. I'm getting ready to start watching the Little League World Series which to me is
some of the best baseball out there. Kids playing the game because they love it with their neighbors as teamates. Should be starting up soon!
congrats to Nogales!!!

jerry

That's Awesome! I had never even heard of a 50/70 league. I'm getting ready to start watching the Little League World Series which to me is
some of the best baseball out there. Kids playing the game because they love it with their neighbors as teamates. Should be starting up soon!
congrats to Nogales!!!
Eddy they were such a long shot.Other teams play all year,have fitness coaches,curveball camp....this was an American story that could be a movie...

Landshark

Youth sports have such a positive influence on the kids. My daughter played fastpitch softball for 12 years. It made her into the adult she is today, hard working, focused, self-disciplined, etc. Great days we will never forget!

GV Jack

Snorin God
Little League, bah humbug. When I was that age we had to clean the dinosaurs off a field, mow the weeds down, tape up an old ball, choose up sides,
no chicken fingers on the end of the bat and start playing. No umps, no parents, throw fingers to settle a dispute. Played until dark or dinner whichever came first.
Oh, did I say no uniforms. We had a great time. I tried to coach little league one year and got out of that in a hurry. A$$ hole parents are the worst.

Anyway, congrats to Nogales. They do a lot with a little and that's a really great thing.

Landshark

I tried to coach little league one year and got out of that in a hurry. A$$ hole parents are the worst.
Anyway, congrats to Nogales. They do a lot with a little and that's a really great thing.
We organized 2 fastpitch teams and competed for about 10 months a year for 5 years. Yes, the parents can be challenging but things usually worked out. There were normally 25 - 30 girls practicing and playing their hearts out. We saw them go from little girls to highly competitive high school age ballplayers. Some stopped there, some played JC, some went on and are playing on D1 college teams. Some of the best kids & families we have ever known.