Non- personal merchandise exemption

mondone

Whitecaps
I'm having a senior moment today. Can someone tell me the current exemption in $$$ per person and what do they call it in Spanish at the border entering Mexico. I know it goes by a spanish word and it escaped me.

mondone

Whitecaps
Duty Free Items. $ 75.00 USD tax free per person.
Thanks Terry, that's what I was thinking, wasn't sure if it was increased lately. Have any idea the word they use to describe the exemption? It's on the tip of my tongue and I just can't remember......

The Man

hi....

The amount is 75.00 US per person in the vehicle, like the poster said, but there is exceptions ....

Personal items are like I said is 75, but if you have fm 2 or 3, it is a higher amount!

But, if anything is construction material, or what they feel is, there is no exemption, full 16% tax.

No need to worry, really about how to say it in Spanish, as I don't know either, they, the mex border inspectors, will figure your tax.

Now, some mex entry points have a nothing to declare lane, and you may or may not get the red light.

I, always if I'm in the legal limits, for what I have, just go thru the nothing to declare lane.

If I get the red light, I show the receipts, and if in their limits for tax, they just let us go!

Not worth the over $1000 amount, as you have to park on US side and walk across and get an importer, at 25% tax.

If you get the green light, and go on, down the line you could be stopped by whatever office does the taxing and get inspected.

This happened to me on the new coast hyway from the south Yuma area entry at that military check point by that mex office, don't know name, and he asked for receipts for what I had or, a tax stamp!

Thats why I always demanded a stamped receipt at the border from the tax collector! At times they would not give me a stamped receipt! They would just pocket the money!

I always stranded my ground except one time at that border that would not give ne one...then that one time a big old mex border guard with hand on his gun, said I don't need it and demanded I go! I had no choise but to hope they did not inspect my construction material at that first military check point for tax paid!

I have at times been over the limit and not the declared lane, and yup, got the red light! They just looked at my receipts and gave me the 16% tax amount over the 75 dollar amount!

I stopped doing that, as I was lucky for they could of gave me the fine and I think
then the tax would be 35% or whatever the increase fine is!

Ooops went on to long!

The man

The Man

mr. Roberto.....

You are wrong there! But, I do know your very aggressive or your your in much much pain, mental and/or physically!

Ok. Big Question.....

I bet you were a bully in school, yup!

Why you say! You sure like to show how smart you are, or you like to put down
people! Either way!

Now, what the heck have I said in Any of
my posts that gets you and a few others so worked up!

So, if ya don't hole to what other posters say & you don't like ......or disagree....

Try explaining in a intelligence way, not sarcastically for your intellectual capacity
which you should have!

So, if you disagree in what I post, and want to respond, try in an intellectual way to show others how smart you are!

Plus it will keep your katkles down!

Injoy Rocky POINT, keep your BP down,
and you will be a better person!

So, have a great calm day, injoy what you have here ...........

And have enjoyment in your life!

Then again I may be a nut case, ja!

The crazy man!

The Man

Roberto....

Reberto my friend! Ok, so I should stop by!

I hope its for a margarita or a ice cool beer!

Oh, by the way, can I bring a few of my special forces buddies over to! They likes good times to! We all been retired for a couple years and need some excitement!

We can all meet and be friends, maybe do some fishing or something!

Now, lets end this, and we all will be nice,
what ya say?

The Man

Or Sylvia

The Man

Hello Mondone.....

WOW please do not be sorry for bringing
your question up!

That is what this forum is all about! To get information about Rocky Point, learning new ideas, shearing ideas, exchanging information, and have friendly chats!

And we are all individual people, have different ideas and/or a different view point, than others on this form!

You asked for information, I was glad to respond to your request for information, as were other forum members!

Please feel free to again join in, and have no regrets! If you need more Info on your request, please feel free to ask more questions! I myself may not have all the answers, or even the correct answers, but others on this site can ad to the information,.

This problem that came up is nowhere near your falt! Its problems I hope the site powers to be work on, even if some are buddies! That makes a great site!

The real Man

The Man

Hello....

Oooooppps ....

On an earlier post on Inflation in Rocky Point, I a wrong statement on inflation when I said that a little past we got more
mex peso to the US buck, what I ment to
say was:

we got more bang in the past for our peso!

Now, as far as my point and thoughts, where a few disagreed, All areas of everywhere has a reason for inflation!

Its not the tourists, gringoes or whatever!
It even was stated by what I said buy various governors around mex!

So some may have difference opinions or what ever!

Now I'm done with Rocky Point inflation, and will leave my opinion to the
economics professional people or if anybody cares!

Sometimes I do feel. WOW, like MonDone
stated.......why the He...did I even get up sometimes....

Later
The Man

Roberto

Sure Happy Man, come on by and bring the whole army with you if you want. I'll be on the Mirador Beach later today, about 5 or so with some friends up from Sinaloa. Prolly in front of the hotel. ~~~~~~We'll have a great time !! ~~~~~~

Kenny

Sure Happy Man, come on by and bring the whole army with you if you want. I'll be on the Mirador Beach later today, about 5 or so with some friends up from Sinaloa. Prolly in front of the hotel. ~~~~~~We'll have a great time !! ~~~~~~
Hey Benny (dryheat), check this out! What better time to have your MMA friends come on down than for this get together. It sounds like it could be a real knockout of a bash.

The Man

Kenny.....Reberto.....

Hey, you guys seem cool! Not today, but you guys have esprit,,,,,,,

Seem to have fun! Will get a rain check, but just maybe, will get to know you guys!

But in the meantime, watch watch ya say, ya know the CBP people tune in!

Have a great day....
but ya never know, I could be a woman!
ya should be nice....

The Man