Oficial/Ex-Oficial Checkpoint 1 Click North of Barb Dog Rescue

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
So it turns out that the check point is an official Federal inspection. The players involved however are on the sketchy side as they are not from around here. The matter has been handed over to the mayors office and the state tourism board for review, I doubt if they will be there anymore and if they are they will handle people with more care.

Last edited:

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
So it turns out that the check point is an official Federal inspection. The players involved however are on the sketchy side as they are not from around here. The matter has been handed over to the mayors office and the state tourism board for review, I doubt if they will be there anymore and if they are they will handle people with more care.
Thank you for the report.

I came down yesterday towing a bunch of furniture. 5 cop cars running traps in Ajo. In Lukeville I waited for a cluster of 4 vehicles to saturate the inspection station and then cruised across. No cops in Sonyota. No inspection station near Barb’s. I did see a checkpoint on the coast road near the entrance to Islas.

As we were just out of sonoyta this morning, several cops were in middle & sides of road and had us slow down & looked in vehicle as we drove by. Saw no cops in town.