Ok!!I'll show you a link very few know

azdiva

You need to be on Windows Explorer browser and have some video
plugins . On the tourista kiosk for mayan palace and for USA bound,
a menu sign on insurance rates. On the roof is a web cam that faces
a full view of the road toward Sonoyta. This is all you need to gauge the
border crossing time. You will frequently encounter in Penasco a sign
or banner www.chekalalinea.com This is the website that insures your
border crossing times. I use it all the time.

Roberto

Interesting, but the time at the top of the video was reading 6:35 AM at 1 PM today? Maybe there is a time lag in the system. Have you noticed this before, maybe it's just today.

Same thing today....showing 7:58 am at 2:25 pm....need to see if it's a setup problem with the program they're running, or if it's a "tape delay"....will try to check early evening, just as it's getting dark.

Looks like th clock is just messed up....was checking the site as the sun is going down....so it appears to be "real time".

ernesto

It appears as though you have to add the Plustek add on if offered. It works now. Really cool, Thanks Azdiva!

playaperro

El Pirata
It appears as though you have to add the Plustek add on if offered. It works now. Really cool, Thanks Azdiva!
thanks neto about the plustek add on and diva for finding the site, I hope
this cuts down on all the B u l l about updating the other site.

thanks neto about the plustek add on and diva for finding the site, I hope
this cuts down on all the B u l l about updating the other site.
I agree it's a nice site....thanks AZdiva....but it doesn't help with wait times....just shows you that there is traffic backed up....which is the case most weekends!!!

Playa....try calling the phone numbers I posted....maybe if enough people complain, we may get some action!

JimMcG

I was prompted to download Plustex when I logged on, after which I was then able to see the Sonoyta view as well as the Nogales one.

If running Internet Explorerer I had to ok the Plustek IP Surveillance device addon as a trusted site, by clicking near the top of the screen in the information bar. It will say "If you trust the website and the add on and want to allow it to run, click here". Then the Sonoyta camera view should work.

It was coming up fine but now the Lukeville camera has quit coming up.
I noticed the Internet Explorer froze up the last time I opened the camera page. This computer doesn't seem real compatible with the plug in that is used for the Lukeville border camera for whatever reason. It's a great link to have though and I will try it from my work computer later.