OK WHERE IS THE BEST CHINESE ?

mermaid

The Chinese restaurants in penasco are great! We live here and go out quite offten. Our favorite one is Nuevo Canzu on the road behind San Jose clinic on the main road in. Another good one is the one where the old Brothers Pizza joint use to be. We usually order the express meal and there is always enough left for lunch the next day. Chinese food is one of the best food bargains in Penasco.

susiesch

Does anyone know exactly which Chinese restaurants were closed by the health department last spring? Here in Penasco?

BeachyKeen

Well Known Member
All of them, Blech
Always been scared to try Chinese over there, it took us almost 15 years before we tried Sushi Sun. That ended up being pretty good , don't know if we are ready for Chinese yet. My fiancé was hospitalized and almost died about ten years ago from eating at Gama's (didn't stop us from going to or eating in Mexico , it can happen Anywhere in any country!) I got super sick from Papa John's in the USA, But we are extremely careful now and do a ton of asking for and looking for reviews, checking the cleanliness, etc. That still doesn't mean you can tell but there were obvious signs at Gama's that day that we didn't pay attention to.

Wood Spinner

Well Known Member
Mermaid
If you say all of them you have never eaten in the one on Sinaloa close to the fruit stand. Worst food I have ever eaten, bad service, poor interior, dirty, and prices way over quality. They should have paid us.

mermaid

Wood Spinner,
Yes I have eaten at that Chinese restaurant, it has been a couple years. There was four of us and we all had a great meal, clean restaurant, good service, and no one got sick.
Only reason I don't go there too often is that Nuevo Canzu is closer to my house and I think they are about the best in town.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
The restaurant Woodspinner is referring to by the fruit stand is scary and nasty. Nuevo Canzu is the best!