Ooooops... Sometimes it's not a good idea to post pics

moore_rb

Stay Thirsty My Friends
I stumbled upon this older Kino Bay webpage yesterday, and they were posting the results of a past corvina tournament:

Boating & Fishing in Kino Bay

Then I looked at the picture on the right side about halfway down the page... I'm assuming this was the tournament "winner"

Ummm..... if that's the "corvina" that won their tournament, then I think that crowd might need a fish identification lesson.

Note to all you wannabe Kino Bay Corvina tournament entrants - Don't hang your dead fish on a meat hook at the marina and pose for pictures if it happens to be a mottled dark gold color with a tail shaped like a ping pong paddle, with longer than usual pectoral fins....

The picture may just become evidence used against you as the Mexican authorities confiscate your fishing gear (and maybe even your boat)

:cool:

fishaholic

Jeff "Just Hammered"
Did anyone notice the so called 116lb Baya in the fishing report? If it is the one in the picture, I think the scale reads around 105lb. Still a Monster! If not and someone caught a 116lber, I think that could be the IGFA World Record, someone correct me if I'm wrong please.