Orphanage

mikef

Does anyone know of an orphanage in PP? When we go to Cancun we visit an orphanage and bring clothes, toys and supplies to the kids. We will be heading down in a few days and my wife would like to find one to take down some stuff for the kids. Thank you.

"Esperanza para los Ninos orphanage" You can visit them on Facebook "Casa Hogar Esperanza para Los niños" There is a sign on the way into town. It's the lone sign next to a dusty single road on your left, just about ten miles outside of Puerto Peñasco. This completely volunteer-run facility houses over thirty children, and is always in need of supplies and donations.

GV Jack

Snorin God
"Esperanza para los Ninos orphanage" You can visit them on Facebook "Casa Hogar Esperanza para Los niños" There is a sign on the way into town. It's the lone sign next to a dusty single road on your left, just about ten miles outside of Puerto Peñasco. This completely volunteer-run facility houses over thirty children, and is always in need of supplies and donations.
Rick, that is a great suggestion. I have been there a few times and have tried to support them as best I could. It is really worth a visit Mike.
The kids are great. Last time there, we ended up tossing a football around with them. I tried to kick a soccer ball and limped home. It's best
to go out there on a Sunday when they are not in school.

The place is out north on the highway to Sonoita and there is a big sign. It's a bit out there so don't give up. Also please explain how that boat got there.