Other than up coming Wal Mart

azfish

Is there a place in town like a k-mart that sells pants, shirts, undies, and etc. Other than the gift stores that sell shirts and trinkets?

Roberto

Try Coppell, across the street from Super Ley. In El Centro (downtown in the area around the tall radio towers) you will also find several smaller shops that sell clothing.

flagjay

On the street right behind Portugal's Insurance, off of Simon Morua, right around the corner, on the left side facing south is a nice clothing store. Have bought many clothes there, good prices too.

dmcauley

The reason you see so many people from Mexico at garage sales in the US ,and so many people selling used clothing from the USA in Mexico is that the clothing you can purchase in Mexico is of very poor quality. Before people jump on this statement discuss this w/you Mexican friends. This is a fact. I'm sure some people have had good luck w/some purchases, not all is bad, but what is offered is usually of poor quality

Last edited:

El Gato

There is a used store that opened around Christmas time - she has great stuff and brings in things all the time. It is in the old port - as you are headed out of the port it will be on the left hand side near the part of the road that turns into a point (obviously I'm not good at directions).

There is a used store that opened around Christmas time - she has great stuff and brings in things all the time. It is in the old port - as you are headed out of the port it will be on the left hand side near the part of the road that turns into a point (obviously I'm not good at directions).
The store you are referring to actually has moved to Consign and Design which is in the old port in the old casa bravo restaurant building on your way out of the old port. And yes they have a large inventory of nice clothing at good prices!