Otherside of Competition Hill

take a ride with me to the seaward side of Competition Hill...

[video=youtube;cl3kETPwNdg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl3kETPwNdg[/video]

Kenny does this look familure???

thanks for watching...

Kenny

Kenny does this look familure???
Very, but I haven't been in from that side for some time. Only once or twice since they put the fence up for that bright idea of putting in a marina. You used to be able to drive right up to the bottom of the mountain on that side. Right up there by the fence, the top one you are riding along (wooden post's), there's some white Sage, and when you burn it, it smells like the Sea of Cortez. I took Don in a few weeks ago, but from the other side, and he was impressed with what it looked like over there. Don't think you'd want to try and bike in on that trail though.
After watching how you set up those shot's, maybe I should just call you Les. Do you play the harmonica too?

Last edited:
After watching how you set up those shot's, maybe I should just call you Les. Do you play the harmonica too?
Barb started calling me survivor man after seeing that... no harmonica lol... I have rode my bike all the way to the side you are talking about, but that was nearly 10 years ago when I could fall and get back up...

joester

2 salty dawgs
Mark -
very cool - I like the way you blended the video and stills, moved very nice to the music.
have not seen the hill from that side on land, nice to see it's still basically natural.
- we need to get back down sometime soon.....