Our Amigo Stuart

rplarry

Have been off and on the forum, mostly off the past month or so, but check in from time to time and totally missed this post.

Completely shocked hearing this news, especially how sudden.

Stu and I had an off-line conversation in the last couple months that now means a lot to me, he was such a good man, and had such good intentions and heart, and really cared about people , especially his wife and family.

Just blown away he has passed so young, and so darn fast. Not at all surprised to read his wife’s comments of how packed out his service was, and I’m sure there’s a lot of people who didn’t find out, like myself, until after the service.

Bless you Stu. Thank you for your heart, thank you for all you contributed to the many, many people on this forum, other people in your neighborhood,, and of course, your family, and it sounds like anybody that you encountered, you were a blessing to

You are home now, all of this worldly stuff is gone, and behind you, and you are in the presence of Jesus. And you are now realizing that is better than any fishing trip you could ever imagine

Sad you are gone, however so very happy for your gaIn