Outdoor Lighting

Kiter

The home we recently purchased was suffering from salt wrought on all outdoor lights. Having lived on the coast before, I new a quality ceramic light was the answer. I was about to order from some out-of-state company on lights made overseas, when I stumbled onto Luxury Lighting in Phoenix. Annette is dynamite, and she can do just about any style, from modern, to beachy, to SW. I hope pushing or supporting a small business is not a no-no on this site. They are located at 2830 N. 29th Ave, Phoenix and website is luxurylightingaz.com. The new lights on our house look dynamite and I expect a long life out of them.

Agua followup.............

Since no posts for the past three days related to the water situation can one ass-u-me that the pumpie-is-a-pumpin?

How about in Mirador?

JJ

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Agua followup.............

Since no posts for the past three days related to the water situation can one ass-u-me that the pumpie-is-a-pumpin?

How about in Mirador?

JJ
Hijack much?

Glad to read about the lighting store. We may visit there on our next trip up North to see what we may use on our Cholla houses

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Like they say....if you are a glass half empty person....pour your glass into a smaller one and stop complaining.......BTW all my lights are under porches so there is no or at least very little light pollution from my project

Kiter

Lights are under overhangs, all have the tops sealed, and ceramic only allows limited light out. Enjoy your stars.
Did I hear the fairly high end furniture store across from Sams Club is now a grocery store? I was going to get a couple of chairs from them.

Lights are under overhangs, all have the tops sealed, and ceramic only allows limited light out. Enjoy your stars.
Did I hear the fairly high end furniture store across from Sams Club is now a grocery store? I was going to get a couple of chairs from them.
The new grocery store across from Sam's used to be a differently named grocery store. The furniture store is still there and a great place!!

Wish everyone did that. Thanks, we can all enjoy the stars. :)