Outdoor Table Top(s)

El Gato

Does anyone have any ideas - or knows someone who makes them - for an insert for outdoor tables. Glass goes flying so I'm always keeping it in the closet, which is a pain in itself, not even mentioning hauling it back and forth from terrace to closet for use.

Thought of granite but do not want to spend a lot of money - or have granite flying off.

Thank you.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Have you thought of Victor Aleman? I have sold several tables for him and they stand up to almost any wind

El Gato

Have you thought of Victor Aleman? I have sold several tables for him and they stand up to almost any wind
Not aware of him or what he does? Haven't really been out looking but tired of worrying about the glass. And for that matter, all the furniture flying all over. Have to batten it down during any wind.

Thanks for help Russ

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Victor Aleman, his local cell is 638-105-7893. He has a factory and retail shop just North of the Military check point as you are leaving Penasco. The concrete tables and benches are perfect for here. They will not lift in storm winds. I am at a clients house right now and his out door furniture is right where it was before the Viento Negro on Monday. If you want I can have him contact you. Yes he speaks perfect English and has been a personal friend of mine for 23 + years!