OXXO Spin Visa Card

amagick

Got a card using my residency card and local phone number. Completed application which took just seconds on the Spin by OXXO App. Does have you take a photo of the front and back of your residency card. Approval is instataneous and then you go to the store with your bar code and are immediately given the card and pin.

Cost 50 pesos to get the Spin Visa Card. I put 200 pesos on it and they charged 8 pesos for the deposit. I did save more than 8 pesos on my 1st purchase for there are discounts throughout the store for purchasing items with the card, can also see these discounts in the app.

To get the app, I created a new gmail and made it based in Mexico to download from the Mexico app store. I also used Samsungs dual messenger feature to create a second whatsapp account with my local phone number.

Old55

Got a card using my residency card and local phone number. Completed application which took just seconds on the Spin by OXXO App. Does have you take a photo of the front and back of your residency card. Approval is instataneous and then you go to the store with your bar code and are immediately given the card and pin.

Cost 50 pesos to get the Spin Visa Card. I put 200 pesos on it and they charged 8 pesos for the deposit. I did save more than 8 pesos on my 1st purchase for there are discounts throughout the store for purchasing items with the card, can also see these discounts in the app.

To get the app, I created a new gmail and made it based in Mexico to download from the Mexico app store. I also used Samsungs dual messenger feature to create a second whatsapp account with my local phone number.
Smart stuff….will do it except will a Mexican burner cell phone work for a local number

amagick

The spin card discounts don't have any limits so you can keep using them. For example, have been getting two 1L waters for 15 pesos and two cokes for 26.5 pesos all month. Also applies other discounts such as 10% off certain items so card did pay for itself. There is even 40% off some alcohol.

Old55

Just like the VCR days of the past. This shits way outa my league.
If I invested the $1000 dollars I spent on a new Sony Betamax back then in the just offers Google stock I would have a 1 million dollar flash roll today. I could of bought 4 of us one way trips to see the Titanic

amagick

We had a betamax, lol. One of the best things I have discovered about the card is it can be used to send and receive money from individuals and businesses. Also, it has all types of vendors including electricity, phone, internet, even government offices already listed including cfe. I just used it to recharge my telcel account 150 pesos and there was no commission charged.